Antony | Here we go! €100mill, contract until June 2027, option 'til 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Stove

Haggle for month, see price go up successively then manage to get 1 million euro off the last asking price.

Either way, I'm excited about this signing and at least no one can call him the 100 million euro man I suppose.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I feel we may have tarnished our relationship with Ajax, and we’re clearly being mugged, but I hope he can bring some excitement to the RW. This a huge gamble for ETH.

Pronewbie

Peep
I am camping in the strikers thread, obviously not getting Osmihen due to astronomical fee. So next best thing is Aubameyang or Dembele I reckon.
Auba’s poor attitude greatly concerns me. But yes I agree that we are in desperate need for a CF. Even if Ronaldo stays, he looks like he’s going to need another month of so to get up to speed.

Bratt

Shouldn’t twitter be exploding with news about this pretty soon if the hamster is for real?

leontas

Get in. VDS taking us to the cleaners but hopefully now we can spend the last few days going after a ST. And maybe an RB.

Lynty

So we paid full amount, less £1m - just to save face :lol:

Teams just know they can quote absurd prices then wait for our next poor performance, after which we’ll just cough up the money

croadyman

Auba’s poor attitude greatly concerns me. But yes I agree that we are in desperate need for a CF. Even if Ronaldo stays, he looks like he’s going to need another month of so to get up to speed.
Exactly and with Tony's injury proneness we can't afford to wait for Ronaldo to get up to speed, already 6 points off the pace

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It’s portmanteau of the names Huntelaar and Hamstra - two directors at Ajax. A Twitter ITK who has been tier 0 all summer, with Ajax fans on Reddit taking his word as gospel.
How do United fans know this

God you guys take muppeting to a whole new level every year

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Teams just know they can quote absurd prices then wait for our next poor performance, after which we’ll just cough up the money
If we develop the team well we won't be held to ransom in the future

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
“Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit shit shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”
― Johnny Depp

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
God! They are right bloody teases aren't they.
It's like the worst cliff hanger episode of Coronation Street on Xmas day.........................................allegedly..not that I watch the soaps...................................................

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No other industry works like this so why should sports? If someone wants to go and you get a fair offer, and we’ve presented an outrageous offer, then you let them go. It’s good business.
Seems like they have just let him go. They had a fee they wanted.

FujiVice

Get in. VDS taking us to the cleaners but hopefully now we can spend the last few days going after a ST. And maybe an RB.
Considering we bought VDS for 2.5 million and he won everything going for 5 years, I'd say we owe him this.

Dannn411

I could care less about the price. The value of not seeing Elanga stinking it up day in day out on that right wing is priceless.

stw2022

Didn't Clough do similar with Trevor Francis?

Castia

Thought it could be done after it was claimed the board members are speaking to the press after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.