Antony - Official Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

And Antony is seriously quick. He has been clocked at 35.7kph (22.2mph), which would put him in or around the top 10 for the fastest players in Premier League.

Statistics vary for players' speed, but Adam Armstrong at Southampton, Wilfried Saha at Crystal Palace, Manchester City's Kyle Walker and Liverpool's Mohamed Salah usually feature near the top of the list with a top speed around 36kph or 22mph.

Concerns about his speed seems to have literally been plucked from the sky

Amsterdam Devil

Kluivert was denied a work permit because he hasn’t played enough games for Roma, that’s got nothing to do with international football.

He played a bunch of games for Nice last season on loan but he hasn’t played any minutes this season for Roma so the permit was denied.
And because the last time he was involved with the national team is September 2018.

To get a work permit players have to be involved in at least 30 percent of the games of the national team in the last two years. He is not even close.

Macern

Pee pee pants

A breakdown of his strengths and weaknesses and a cheeky discussion of how he would fit in at United!
What the hell, did not realize it's your channel. Following you on youtube and insta and love the insta posts where it only takes me a quick minute to see the assessment of the players. Great stuff!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!

A breakdown of his strengths and weaknesses and a cheeky discussion of how he would fit in at United!
Someone should do one of these videos for McTominay or Maguire and it's just 3 seconds long and says "he's shit lads".

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Antony isn't a good dribbler either. What he benefited from was having Mazraoui overlapping on the right.

Many counters were ruined because he was reluctant to take on his man on the break because he doesn't have the strength or speed to beat them. Same as Sancho.
Of course he's a good dribbler, it's ridiculous to say he isn't. Just because you didn't see him go on the outside doesn't mean there's a problem with his dribbling. It's your own misunderstanding imo.

Mazraoui benefitted just as much as Antony because it allowed the Moroccan to invert as a half-back or overlap on occasions.

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
This is hilarious, He isn't even registered and people are already writing him off. Biggest flop ever.

Funny how he was our Messiah only 48 hours ago.

Shimo

Wonder if there is any risk of not getting Visa in time?
That wouldn't stop the transfer from being registered I would imagine, just when would first be available if anything. Don't think he will have issue with the standard rules for getting a work permit but, even then (unless things have changed with Brexit), there are ways to apply for exception.

swissgenius

This is hilarious, He isn't even registered and people are already writing him off. Biggest flop ever.

Funny how he was our Messiah only 48 hours ago.
Those writing him off and those who were calling him our Messiah are not the same people...

I'm excited by the transfer and looking forward to seeing him dribble on that right side. I really hope he can keep that joy and not struggle under pressure like Memphis.
Looking at the market, the fee was clearly above value, but it is what it is.
I didn't lose a penny because of him so this cannot really break my hopes for the guy.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
What the hell, did not realize it's your channel. Following you on youtube and insta and love the insta posts where it only takes me a quick minute to see the assessment of the players. Great stuff!
Cheers mate - appreciate the kind words.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Cheers mate - appreciate the kind words.
I did end up watching this and it was good. The only thing I'd say is you probably want to speak a bit louder and clearer. There were some umms and ahhs a couple times and perhaps some sections could last longer!

laughtersassassin

That wouldn't stop the transfer from being registered I would imagine, just when would first be available if anything. Don't think he will have issue with the standard rules for getting a work permit but, even then (unless things have changed with Brexit), there are ways to apply for exception.
Hopefully this is true. Still no news on Visa or Registration with a day to go....

lsd

The Oracle
Probably introduce him before the match on Sunday. I don't expect to see him play for another week or so at least

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I did end up watching this and it was good. The only thing I'd say is you probably want to speak a bit louder and clearer. There were some umms and ahhs a couple times and perhaps some sections could last longer!
Thanks for the feedback, will bear that in mind.

I second that. Great videos!

Are you from Birmingham?
Yes :lol:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
And Antony is seriously quick. He has been clocked at 35.7kph (22.2mph), which would put him in or around the top 10 for the fastest players in Premier League.

Statistics vary for players' speed, but Adam Armstrong at Southampton, Wilfried Saha at Crystal Palace, Manchester City's Kyle Walker and Liverpool's Mohamed Salah usually feature near the top of the list with a top speed around 36kph or 22mph.

Concerns about his speed seems to have literally been plucked from the sky
Yeah, I can't recall the post/poster but there was someone arguing that he wasn't "quick" before we signed him, even though Ajax fans came in and said he was quite rapid. Life is confusing at times.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I wonder if he is available tonight? Could be as long as we submitted the paperwork before noon yesterday with the official docs following to clear him today.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I wonder if he is available tonight? Could be as long as we submitted the paperwork before noon yesterday with the official docs following to clear him today.
Apparently he wasn't registered yesterday so it'll be a no (according to MEN)

cyberman

He couldn’t play without a training session anyway if we’re being realistic.
Think he’ll come off the bench on Sunday if we win tonight .

Andy_Cole

That exists. Children do it on tiktok five times a day. Usually one clip of Maguire to prove why he is championship material
My 8 year old football mad nephew was telling me. He’s a Liverpool fan. Says there’s so much on YouTube making fun of Maguire. Become a meme.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely love this guy already :drool:

While we've got 1 guy trying to fight his way out of the club, this one was fighting to join. That's the sort of passion we need.

Welcome :D Anto

Status
Not open for further replies.