Antony - Official Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bludsucker

Yeah. I guess audio tape and photos don't meant anything, right. You have a child like look on things in life.
They didn’t mean anything to the CPS who viewed the entire evidence(some of it not available to the public) and decided to drop all charges. So the man is innocent according to the letter of the law.

sepulturite

Definitely. Would be interesting to hear their view on rape and violence against women in general. Apparently it's just a matter of being proven guilty.
Yeh it really would, although I'm not sure I'd actually want to hear it to be honest, because it wouldn't be good I'm sure.

Real Name

They didn’t mean anything to the CPS who viewed the entire evidence(some of it not available to the public) and decided to drop all charges. So the man is innocent according to the letter of the law.
Yes. But what's your opinion about those evidence I wonder?

Real Name

Yeh it really would, although I'm not sure I'd actually want to hear it to be honest, because it wouldn't be good I'm sure.
Completely agree. Really sick to see so many people with the backward way of thinking. Just get the ball rolling, all those accusations are fake made by money grabbers.

Jam

No. They did mean somethingwhich is why the CPS moved to charge him in the first place.

The case fell apart because of witness tampering and the victim also being the singular key witness. It became evident if brought to trial she would defend him, and claim the images/videos were fake/her pretending therefore just destroying the case.

According to the “letter of the law” he wasn’t even tried and found guilty or not guilty in a structured untampered case. So yeah in a legal sense he may not be guilty, but the lack of a trial because of illegal means definitely creates a grey area of his character.

Dannn411

Might have to start running background checks on these players before signing them or integrating them into the club.

Long Time Red

Completely agree. Really sick to see so many people with the backward way of thinking. Just get the ball rolling, all those accusations are fake made by money grabbers.
Some people are so thick they need a jury to tell them what to think unfortunately.

bludsucker

No. They did mean somethingwhich is why the CPS moved to charge him in the first place.

The case fell apart because of witness tampering and the victim also being the singular key witness. It became evident if brought to trial she would defend him, and claim the images/videos were fake/her pretending therefore just destroying the case.

According to the “letter of the law” he wasn’t even tried and found guilty or not guilty in a structured untampered case. So yeah in a legal sense he may not be guilty, but the lack of a trial because of illegal means definitely creates a grey area of his character.
Do you have any proof of this or is this another one of throwing enough shit at the wall in hopes of some sticking to it??

Jam

Do you have any proof of this or is this another one of throwing enough shit at the wall in hopes of some sticking to it??
I wonder how the victim and accused managed to be seen together, and get pregnant, while his bail conditions stated no contact directly or indirectly.

“Throwing shit and hoping it’ll stick” is the accusation you’ll throw round on behalf of you people defending Greenwood? You make me sick frankly.

bludsucker

It hardly matters so. Or even worse you haven't even formed it.
But I thought it was obvious to you what my opinion was? And it mattered enough for you to ask me about it. Also i was curious about how you thought i should think and act.

Real Name

But I thought it was obvious to you what my opinion was? And it mattered enough for you to ask me about it. Also i was curious about how you thought i should think and act.
So let me get this right, you won't state your opinion but are asking me to tell you what do I think your opinion is. I drew my own conclusion and won't share it cause it doesn't matter. After all lawmakers made their decision based on their knowledge and wisdom.

bludsucker

I wonder how the victim and accused managed to be seen together, and get pregnant, while his bail conditions stated no contact directly or indirectly.

“Throwing shit and hoping it’ll stick” is the accusation you’ll throw round on behalf of you people defending Greenwood? You make me sick frankly.
I did no such thing. I just asked if you have any proof if witness tampering and that whole narrative you created out of thin air. If so i would like to read it too so as to be better informed.

bludsucker

So let me get this right, you won't state your opinion but are asking me to tell you what do I think your opinion is. I drew my own conclusion and won't share it cause it doesn't matter. After all lawmakers made their decision based on their knowledge and wisdom.
That they did. But their decision was about the greenwood case and not my opinion. Fair enough if you reached your own conclusions and decided to keep it to yourself.

sepulturite

Just realised there's a thread for MG talk in the general forum, so apologies for talking about him here, didn't know about it at the time.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
That's almost as shocking as his Footballing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.