Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Watching Death’s Game after someone recommended it on here.

When he comes back as the baby :lol: proper belly laugh :lol:

oh the baby thing got dark quick
:lol: yes on both of those.

I’m 5 episodes in, it’s very good, the girl from Parasite is very unconvincing as Death, though, but the other actors are all great.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol: yes on both of those.

I’m 5 episodes in, it’s very good, the girl from Parasite is very unconvincing as Death, though, but the other actors are all great.
Yeah I’ve been surprised at how good some of them have been. Especially the model in ep 4.

dazjoe

Only heard of Deaths Game from this thread, great recommendation.
I could see the ending coming a hundred miles off but even so, it's a brilliant watch.

Fallout I loved too. I get why some are a bit on the fence or think that it was just "decent" but it's right up my street; and I'll admit Walton is just my guy crush, I'll watch anything he's in, I'm positive he could make any show or movie 25% better just by appearing.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Assuming you've seen the film, is the story entirely similar? I weirdly re-watched it about a month ago and I'm worried that it's going to be repetitive.
I watched the film, but it was years ago, so i can vaguely remember what happened. The series is slow but its well made. It has way better cinematography than the three body problem.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I've been watching Ripley.

It's enjoyable but it's basically "what if no one in The Talented Mr. Ripley was likable or having fun."

caid

I've been watching Ripley.

It's enjoyable but it's basically "what if no one in The Talented Mr. Ripley was likable or having fun."
People in the movie were likable?
Haven't been a fan of any of the adaptions i've seen, even if they were well made. So think i'll skip this