Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Andersons Dietician

Euphoria is a quite good show, Sydney Sweeney is the best actress on the essemble, and the hottest

Ummmmm best actress? She is obviously super talented as every one can see above as that’s almost Natalie Ann Lynd talent right there.
Saw Zendaya put up a clip of Dicaprio talking about it and praising the show and saying it’s excellent.

Spoiler but not really

she gets them out

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Sequels just get better and better. For me the first was the weakest of the trilogy. My personal favorite was Dark Forest (but that might be because it appeals to my strategy background and love of Chinese depictions of strategists like Sima Yi or Nirvana in Fire I and II
Not sure if better, but the Dark Forest was pretty fecking great. Just read it. At times very very very bleak, but looking forward to what they'll come up next in the third book, which I hope to start reading tomorrow.

diarm

In case anyone thinks the new Sci Fi series, Another Life on Netflix might be worth checking out. Don't.

It might be the shittest thing I've tried to watch this year.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
In case anyone thinks the new Sci Fi series, Another Life on Netflix might be worth checking out. Don't.

Cool, I was tempted after seeing it as the Netflix header but even the teaser has that sci-fi cheapness to it.

diarm

Cool, I was tempted after seeing it as the Netflix header but even the teaser has that sci-fi cheapness to it.
You have an extinction level event so you scour the planet for your most elite professionals to send on a space ship to counter it.

Then you pick 6 of them with the emotional intelligence of your average EastEnders teenager.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

Damn, was hoping it'd be good

diarm

Have seen 3 episodes based on missus urging. The way the crew behaves is better suited for shitty reality TV show rather than space voyage to save humanity. Not enjoying it till now.
You're a stronger man than I. Didn't even make it half an hour before turning the telly off in disgust.

Andersons Dietician

@Art Vandelay if Janso doesn’t end up getting a little something something from Talon I’m going to be annoyed.

however let’s be honest he’s going to end up banging this maid chick who is helping him then Talon will end up with the dude

lawliet354

I just finished season 1 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, didn't expect it to be this good. First few episodes of season 2 is also excellent

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

In the middle of Season 2 of Yellowstone, really loving that show

@Andersons Dietician What'd you think of Euphoria end?
Thought it was awesome, loved it. The soundtrack for that episode seemed perfect and it reminded me a bit of Requim for a dream for some reason. Loved the drug trip scene.

What did you think?

I’m still a little unclear if Rue knows Jules is transgender or not.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm really impressed by The Boys. Properly hooked up now. In a world where superheroes are out in the open (and very much marketized) a bunch of regular people that one way or another suffered from their actions are trying to expose their true nature to the public.

JoaquinJoaquin

I'm really impressed by The Boys. Properly hooked up now. In a world where superheroes are out in the open (and very much marketized) a bunch of regular people that one way or another suffered from their actions are trying to expose their true nature to the public.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Visually it is great aswell.

diarm

I loved this. Haven't binged anything in a good while because I've been busy with work but did this in one sitting last weekend!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just caught up with Gomorrah, what a show!

Thinking of watching succession, what do people think of it?
I was wondering this as well. The previews looked about as crap a show as HBO has put out, but then I started hearing good things about it. Though I can’t imagine why because the premise looks so shit.

AaronRedDevil

Just finished watching the bodyguard and its brilliant. 6 episodes so it's a nice tight story. Very intense too. Robb stark is brilliant in it.

Also finished another life. Very good too. Only in it for starbuck. Its Interesting and surprised with the direction they went.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It certainly is may as well watch Riverdale
have you watched it? I haven't watched Riverdale but i don't see how you can call Euphoria a teen show. It's an adult HBO show about life for modern teens. Just because the main characters are teens doesn't make it a teen show.

I guess only kids should watch Stranger Things.

Sanche7

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)
Comedy, Crime, Drama

Summary :
To win back the love of his life, a high school student and his best friend launch Europe's largest online drug business from their teenage bedroom

ImdB Link : https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9184994/

This German TV show is based on a true story. It is fast paced, very well made show with great music with some added in drama about growing up and the life of a teenager. I'm surprised that not many people have seen it. Just 6 episodes long, it's a pretty good way to spend your afternoon plus it's a Netflix original

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's not so much a TV show but I have been watching a BBC short series called The Planets with Brian Cox. Absolutely fascinating and wonderfully created. Anyone with an interest in Space and where we come from should give it a watch.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
It's not so much a TV show but I have been watching a BBC short series called The Planets with Brian Cox. Absolutely fascinating and wonderfully created. Anyone with an interest in Space and where we come from should give it a watch.
I'd love to watch this, but I guess I'm out of luck outside the UK?

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'd love to watch this, but I guess I'm out of luck outside the UK?
Are you able to access the BBC Iplayer at all through the BBC website, or are you able to download the BBC Iplayer app on your device?

If so I think you might be able to access it but I couldn't tell you for certain, sorry man.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Are you able to access the BBC Iplayer at all through the BBC website, or are you able to download the BBC Iplayer app on your device?

If so I think you might be able to access it but I couldn't tell you for certain, sorry man.
It tells me it's not available where I am, so I guess that's that :|

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Thanks guys, maybe I'll give that a try - it'd have to run on my oled TV, because The Planets is the kind of stuff I bought it for, so I'm not watching it on another screen :D