Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

atkar83

I'm liking Bel Air. Didn't have interest in watching it but my wife forced me to. The cast I think is outstanding, everyone does their role so well, once you get over how different they are from the original cast

United in sin

I'm liking Bel Air. Didn't have interest in watching it but my wife forced me to. The cast I think is outstanding, everyone does their role so well, once you get over how different they are from the original cast
I'm up to episode 7. Really enjoyable reboot

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Finally got round to watching What We Do In The Shadows TV show in iPlayer... not sure why I put it off for so long, because it's genuinely brilliant. The cast are all perfect, the comedy/tone is spot on, and considering it had big shoes to fill considering how good the film is, it's a pretty great job all round.

I watched StarStruck before that (the Rose Mattefeo comedy) which was some nice, light-hearted fun, but i'll probably forget I ever watched it in a few years time.

Spoony

The People's President
Finally got round to watching What We Do In The Shadows TV show in iPlayer... not sure why I put it off for so long, because it's genuinely brilliant. The cast are all perfect, the comedy/tone is spot on, and considering it had big shoes to fill considering how good the film is, it's a pretty great job all round.

I watched StarStruck before that (the Rose Mattefeo comedy) which was some nice, light-hearted fun, but i'll probably forget I ever watched it in a few years time.

What We Do... Looks interesting.

Just about to finish Dirk Glently's Holistic Detective Agency. The first series was great but once you understand the structure it's not nearly as fun. That said it's zany... completely insane at times and bags of fun nonetheless.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

What We Do is brilliant, the Jackie Daytona episode particularly

SirAnderson

Let me know how it goes. I'm back in SA over the weekend, so will probably start watching next week sometime.
So finished 1883 this week with the wife.
It was good, there was some parts that frustrated me a bit and some of the cast, main ones included, you can easily not care for really, but still good watch. Still feel Yellowstone is much better though, but can't really compare the 2 imo.
Also gave me a very Westworld feeling with the narrating.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Love What we do in shadows. Have watched all seasons. I felt season 3 was not good as previous seasons, but highly recommend this show.

Tarrou

I started the final season of The Last Kingdom but realised I don’t give a single feck about any of he characters or what happens in the end

United in sin

I just watched this episode it’s so good, I’m beginning to think Geoffrey is secretly a gunman him and Uncle Phil are trouble:lol:
Haha I like this Geoffrey. I agree. He's smooth and suave but you can tell he gets down and dirty when he needs to in the shadows. A badman he is. Those two are always off making secret plans

Ish

Lights on for Luke
So finished 1883 this week with the wife.
It was good, there was some parts that frustrated me a bit and some of the cast, main ones included, you can easily not care for really, but still good watch. Still feel Yellowstone is much better though, but can't really compare the 2 imo.
Also gave me a very Westworld feeling with the narrating.
Thanks bud. Appreciate the feedback. Busy finishing off Last Kingdom before starting this on sunday!

Tarrou

I've just started Somebody Somewhere and it's really good

Comedy drama set in Kansas

Has anyone watched Bad Vegan? I have no idea what i've just watched, genuinely wtf. The story is so chaotic. Sarma is supposed to be a savy business woman but yet she managed to get swindled out of millions of dollars.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Has anyone watched Bad Vegan? I have no idea what i've just watched, genuinely wtf. The story is so chaotic. Sarma is supposed to be a savy business woman but yet she managed to get swindled out of millions of dollars.
Is it good?

RedDevilRoshi

Finished the new season of Top Boy. Don’t think it’s as good as the previous season imo but still a terrific edge of the seats watch. Looking forward to the next season.