Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
How late is later? just started, not sure how long i plan to play, but usually end up sitting longer than i should :lol:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'm on now and till i go to bed could be 1 hour could be 4
Trying Ash now, not really tried her properly, quite fun actually, even though i miss seeing good loot through walls :P
Just finished a game, i'm up for a few if you and Elvis needed more.

Bosws87

Trying Ash now, not really tried her properly, quite fun actually, even though i miss seeing good loot through walls :P
Just finished a game, i'm up for a few if you and Elvis needed more.
@esmufc07 let me know when/if your coming on then we have a trio :)

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I'm on through the day for the next week. Working nights all week so got plenty of time to sit and play. Hit me up if any of you are on before 9pm

Bosws87

Got heirloom shards! Shame Wattson has such a shit heirloom. Gotta get it though.
Nice i just got the bloodhound skin have to get 100,000 damage to unlock all the tiers though gonna have to main him for a bit.

I've got 5 heirlooms now + this skin

P-Nut

Played quite a bit of arenas tonight. If you get a squad that works together it's really good, also a good opportunity to try different guns if you've not played in a while like myself.

Flatline and alternator seems to be my go to although I do still like the devotion and rampage.

Finally got 12k points to unlock a legend and chose Rampart. Regretting it a bit though and wish I chose Ash instead

Bosws87

Played quite a bit of arenas tonight. If you get a squad that works together it's really good, also a good opportunity to try different guns if you've not played in a while like myself.

Flatline and alternator seems to be my go to although I do still like the devotion and rampage.

Finally got 12k points to unlock a legend and chose Rampart. Regretting it a bit though and wish I chose Ash instead
With the flatline being craftable in the main game now its a great gun to get the hang of as you will always be able to get one.

Alternator is a monster from a decent range to.

P-Nut

With the flatline being craftable in the main game now its a great gun to get the hang of as you will always be able to get one.

Alternator is a monster from a decent range to.
Yeah only thing that limits me is the amount of ammo one mag holds. It's why I always end up going for the rampage or devotion, but both suffer at opposite ranges. Devotion is decent close to mid range and rampage mid to long.

How anyone uses a sniper on this game is beyond me. No chance of me being accurate enough with anything except the triple take

Bosws87

Yeah only thing that limits me is the amount of ammo one mag holds. It's why I always end up going for the rampage or devotion, but both suffer at opposite ranges. Devotion is decent close to mid range and rampage mid to long.

How anyone uses a sniper on this game is beyond me. No chance of me being accurate enough with anything except the triple take
Havoc and Devotion are great but finding a turbo charger is the bane of my life.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Nice i just got the bloodhound skin have to get 100,000 damage to unlock all the tiers though gonna have to main him for a bit.

I've got 5 heirlooms now + this skin
I thought I was doing well with 3 heirlooms :lol:

That skin has had a lot of backlash but I don’t really see the issue personally.

Bosws87

I thought I was doing well with 3 heirlooms :lol:

That skin has had a lot of backlash but I don’t really see the issue personally.
Yeh not sure how you can complain about cosmetics when in theory you could of been playing this game for 3 years day in day out without spending a penny.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Yeh not sure how you can complain about cosmetics when in theory you could of been playing this game for 3 years day in day out without spending a penny.
People got it in their heads this skin was going to be some kind of grindable skin or a reward as part of the event. Deluded. The only issue I have with it is that you can’t see it like an heirloom/can’t interact etc.

That said, when an Octane, Bang or Path one comes I’ll be getting one!

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Downloaded this again last night. Played the first 3 or 4 seasons and not played since.

Still trying to get used to the mechanics again and also learning/understanding what abilities the new characters have and how to counter them.

If anyone fancies a few games hit me up.

Also what are the best champions and guns at the minute?

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Just realised I had 250k legend tokens so was able to buy up all the new champions! Happy days!

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
https://www.twitch.tv/chxrgerifle

Hope I can put this here.
This is my Nephew, currently trying to solo to Pred on all platforms.
Done it on xbox.
Currently plat on PS
Then for PC.

He also doesn't work because all he does is rank people up to predator or gets hem 4k 20kill badges...

What a life :lol:

Last edited:

P-Nut

Downloaded this again last night. Played the first 3 or 4 seasons and not played since.

Still trying to get used to the mechanics again and also learning/understanding what abilities the new characters have and how to counter them.

If anyone fancies a few games hit me up.

Also what are the best champions and guns at the minute?
I'm in the same boat minus the tokens so grinding out the legends

EDIT: I'm on now if you fancy a game P-Nut0712

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
I'm in the same boat minus the tokens so grinding out the legends

EDIT: I'm on now if you fancy a game P-Nut0712
sent a friend request there but be warned I am very bad at the minute!
I was diamond once upon a time though!

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
No worries mate hopefully next time il be decent at the game again. That was brutal haha

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Whatever happened to the map from season 3/4 with a train and lava. And you used to get like keys I think which unlocked rooms containing rare loot.

Loved that map so I did!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Whatever happened to the map from season 3/4 with a train and lava. And you used to get like keys I think which unlocked rooms containing rare loot.

Loved that map so I did!
King's Canyon? Rotated out. No harm really since 95% of teams landed in Fragment every game.

The other maps are much more balanced for landing spots.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
King's Canyon? Rotated out. No harm really since 95% of teams landed in Fragment every game.

The other maps are much more balanced for landing spots.
Nah I think it was called Worlds End? Kings canyon never had a train as far as I’m aware!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Loved that map so I did!
World's Edge. They got rid of the train, but you still have access to the locked vaults either with the key or through Loba. (My favourite map).

Think it is out of rotation for Season 12, though not 100% sure.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
World's Edge. They got rid of the train, but you still have access to the locked vaults either with the key or through Loba. (My favourite map).

Yep, fully out of rotation for season 12.

P-Nut

How often do you lot play non ranked? Find myself solo queuing ranked pretty much every game. Also does the ranked map change every season?

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
How often do you lot play non ranked? Find myself solo queuing ranked pretty much every game. Also does the ranked map change every season?
Im the same mate. Only play unranked if I’m short for time and may need to leave.

Slowly grinding, up to Gold 2 now I think. Aiming for diamond again :p 10 seasons on!

As long as you prioritise placement and don’t do anything stupid it’s easy enough to climb I find

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC

I used to love landing on that train, was madness!

If anyone wants to play add me. Same tag as on here

P-Nut

Im the same mate. Only play unranked if I’m short for time and may need to leave.

Slowly grinding, up to Gold 2 now I think. Aiming for diamond again :p 10 seasons on!

As long as you prioritise placement and don’t do anything stupid it’s easy enough to climb I find
Yeah I'm gold at the moment. Not played for the last week cause of work but hoping to have a long session at some point to try and move grind my way up

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I pretty much only play ranked, only play pubs when I play with a guy who doesn't do ranked. I'm plat 3 but super close to plat 2.