Are the lads back in training yet?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
What a convenient score :o

Ole and ref were just waiting for the trailing team to equalize then end the game :lol:

Also glad all of Rashford, Bruno, Pogba and Martial are already in scoring mood. I'm expecting loads of goals from them when the season resumes.

vxlencia

Olé’s being cheeky. Clearly Rashford & Pogba have shown great chemistry. Bruno & Martial struck up quite a partnership before the season came to a halt.

Here’s one...who’s the stronger paring?

Rashford + Pogba

Or

Martial + Bruno

Bruno should get the more advanced spot. But it’s a shame as Pogba is a monster in the final 3rd. A good problem to have I suppose. Down to Olé to make it work.

Olé’s being cheeky. Clearly Rashford & Pogba have shown great chemistry. Bruno & Martial struck up quite a partnership before the season came to a halt.

Rashford + Pogba

Or

Martial + Bruno

Bruno should get the more advanced spot. But it’s a shame as Pogba is a monster in the final 3rd. A good problem to have I suppose. Down to Olé to make it work.
Difficult question, i can't answer that.

Eddy_JukeZ

Any videos of the friendly?

The YouTube channel could at least post the goals.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I bet they won't get posted. Chelsea didn't even release the score of their "Chelsea v Chelsea" friendly today. All well and good scoring loads but not so nice for the defenders!
But Tottenham did release theirs. I think small clips/highlights could be released tomorrow or Monday

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It's hard to tell who starts and who doesn't. Actual football form went out the window months ago so I think it's basically about who's fitter currently.
So McT starts.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Try to piece together the two sides

Red: Williams, TFM, Pogba, Matic, Jesse, Rashford, Greenwood,

Gold: Shaw, AWB, Fred, McT, Bruno, James, Martial,

According to a reddit user:

Home:

Matic Rashford Brandon Lingard Ighalo Pogba Dalot Gomes Tahith Greenwood Maguire TFM

Away:

AWB Shaw Fred Mcsauce Mata Bruno James Martial Pereira Tuanzebe
Centre backs looking in short supply there.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
But Tottenham did release theirs. I think small clips/highlights could be released tomorrow or Monday
United didn't either, ours just got leaked. They don't usually announce these sort of things when it's deemed a training friendly.

Brightonian

Rashford + Pogba

Or

Martial + Bruno

Doesn't matter:

Rashford Martial Someone
Pogba Bruno
DM
You've got both Pogba and Bruno on the side of midfield they like to drift to. You've got Pogba on Rashford's side of the pitch and Bruno right behind Martial - see the partnerships you've drawn attention to above.

Yes, it's a lot of work for Matic (being old) or Fred/McT (not being strictly defensive midfielders) but it's not as if Pogba and Bruno aren't capable of doing a fair bit of defensive work in front too. And we have two superb defensive fullbacks who can step in and make defensive contributions in midfield too if needed.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Doesn't matter:

Rashford Martial Someone
Pogba Bruno
DM
You've got both Pogba and Bruno on the side of midfield they like to drift to. You've got Pogba on Rashford's side of the pitch and Bruno right behind Martial - see the partnerships you've drawn attention to above.

Yes, it's a lot of work for Matic (being old) or Fred/McT (not being strictly defensive midfielders) but it's not as if Pogba and Bruno aren't capable of doing a fair bit of defensive work in front too. And we have two superb defensive fullbacks who can step in and make defensive contributions in midfield too if needed.
Yeah I literally can't wait to see how it plays out. Add in Sancho on that right flank, with James, Ighalo, McTominay and Fred as replacements and we're laughing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Mr Smith

Rashford + Pogba

Or

Martial + Bruno

Rashford + Pogba. When everyone is fit and at their best, I don't think it's even close. But I do think you can fit all 4 into one team; Bruno's workrate means I feel you can afford to play Pogba alongside him.

Brightonian

I think it's kind of brilliant how football starved we all are. The desperation for some footage of a routine training match. The conspiracy to conceal the identity of the goalscorers. The brave fullback who spoke out then was silenced. The heroic hunt for the truth, for the precious footage that will blow this case wide open... Spotlight 2, in cinemas June 2021.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
So you mean to tell me someone was sad enough to make up the goalscorers :lol: