Are the lads back in training yet?

Bondi77

Any sign of Pogba?
France did not go deep into the Euros so I thought he would be back by now.

Bondi77

My Scottish cousin, McRams, says he saw the squad getting pissed and eating fried mars bars at his local chippie. This season is going to be a nightmare.
Och aye the noo!

Glorio

Apparently DVB is looking unbelievably jacked and ready to go

CM

Good to see most of the players are back. Martial looking ready for business :smirk:

laughtersassassin

Who is doing our pre season planning.

Cavani Sancho, Pogba, Fred and I think Lindelof still not back.

Thats a substantial amount of our starting 11

theklr

Lindelof is there, but yeah, very strange those others arent back yet.

Cavani and Fred has probably something to do with travelling from South America and quarantine rules etc. after their holiday.

Pogba seems to be in Manchester so maybe something contract related...

Sancho I have no idea.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

Mostly the players who have gone to Scotland have had a week or 2 training already. Others who aren't there have just started training so probably will spend time back at Carrington. If it was a bigger trip they would have gone

saivet

Mostly the players who have gone to Scotland have had a week or 2 training already. Others who aren't there have just started training so probably will spend time back at Carrington. If it was a bigger trip they would have gone
That makes some sense but what was the point of a 3 day trip to Scotland then? Surely you want to integrate new and returning players as soon as possible.

savais

That cannot be true because Shaw and Maguire are in Scotland and they joined training this week.

laughtersassassin

Yes. Without wanting to get involved in some the threads that slag him off. I am also curious why he isn’t back yet.
Extra time to consider his future?
He is in Manchester for the last few days.

Also no Sancho Cavani Fred

Lindelof only back yesterday and he was knocked out sooner I think so clearly not a case of Pogba getting special treatment.

To me it just looks like our pre season was very poorly executed.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That cannot be true because Shaw and Maguire are in Scotland and they joined training this week.
it's probably the fact they have to quarantine separately first.

Shaw/Maguire have been in the country already.

nemanja15

I wonder if Pogba, Sancho, Fred and Cavani are all quarantining? All have been abroad until very recently and might have been to amber-listed countries.

EDIT: Adam just beat me to it!

Bondi77

He is in Manchester for the last few days.

Also no Sancho Cavani Fred

Lindelof only back yesterday and he was knocked out sooner I think so clearly not a case of Pogba getting special treatment.

To me it just looks like our pre season was very poorly executed.
I just cannot picture Ole demanding the players are back by a certain date as he never wants to offend anyone.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I wonder if Pogba, Sancho, Fred and Cavani are all quarantining? All have been abroad until very recently and might have been to amber-listed countries.

EDIT: Adam just beat me to it!
Pogba went out for a meal with his teammates the other day, so not sure he is isolating.

El Zoido

I just cannot picture Ole demanding the players are back by a certain date as he never wants to offend anyone.
It’s a front.. the guy learned from the best. He also learned from Mourinho to not be a dickhead in public unless you want your squad to implode.