g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Are the lads back in training yet?

savais

I think Chelsea's Euro2020 players started training earlier than United's because they have the Super Cup on 11th .

saivet

it's probably the fact they have to quarantine separately first.

Shaw/Maguire have been in the country already.
I may be wrong but I thought Pogba was pictured at or leaving the restaurant in a team meal in Manchester?

Bondi77

:lol: :houllier: do you honestly think if he was a meek, weak and pathetic as you want to make out he'd last a day in management at ANY level?
You have used the words; weak, meek and pathetic and not me buddy!
Don’t know if you have noticed but the players seem to really like Ole and I think that is down to his style of management and that he seems like a really nice bloke and he may have been not so demanding on an exact date when all the players have to be back but that they come back in good shape.
Cracking whips and shouting at players does not work these days if you haven’t noticed :nono:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I may be wrong but I thought Pogba was pictured at or leaving the restaurant in a team meal in Manchester?
Maybe because he's been in france Scotland won't let him in? :lol:

I don't really know, they're probably just getting him to do pre medical checks and some fitness work. I doubt there's any big deal behind it.

saivet

Maybe because he's been in france Scotland won't let him in? :lol:

I don't really know, they're probably just getting him to do pre medical checks and some fitness work. I doubt there's any big deal behind it.
Feck knows, saw he was on holiday in Miami though.

Like you say, no big deal behind him or Sancho's delayed arrivals otherwise we'd know about it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I haven't seen Sancho in any training pics.

I Am Zlatan

Maybe the wrong place to post this, but since I haven’t seen him in the pictures, do we still have Romero? Or did he end up getting transferred? If he’s still with the team, how come he’s not training and not given a chance? He did well for us when he played. The situation is a bit weird.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Maybe the wrong place to post this, but since I haven’t seen him in the pictures, do we still have Romero? Or did he end up getting transferred? If he’s still with the team, how come he’s not training and not given a chance? He did well for us when he played. The situation is a bit weird.
Nope. He was out of contract at the end of last season so currently a free agent.

lost7

Is Fred back yet or has he got another one of his weddings to attend?
Didn't he play in a final only a couple of weeks ago? I assume he'll be one of the last ones to return.

I'm wondering about Cavani personally. Let's hope he starts training ASAP otherwise we won't see him play until September

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Didn't he play in a final only a couple of weeks ago? I assume he'll be one of the last ones to return.

I'm wondering about Cavani personally. Let's hope he starts training ASAP otherwise we won't see him play until September
That final was just before the Euro's final wasnt it?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I wonder if Pogba, Sancho, Fred and Cavani are all quarantining? All have been abroad until very recently and might have been to amber-listed countries.

EDIT: Adam just beat me to it!
Fred and Cavani have been in Brazil/Uruguay which is RED listed

Sancho is probably sorting out moving his stuff, new house etc in Manchester

Pogba is a mystery though - he is not in quarantine so clearly something going on that we don't know about

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I assume Sancho went on holibobs later than the other England Euro 2020 contingent to finalise the transfer hence why he's due back later

Not good enough though as I wanted to see him against Everton, I'll just see the same losers as last season now :mad:

SATA

I assume Sancho went on holibobs later than the other England Euro 2020 contingent to finalise the transfer hence why he's due back later

Not good enough though as I wanted to see him against Everton, I'll just see the same losers as last season now :mad:
The Everton game is on the weekend, yes? He’ll make the bench and probably play the last half hour i guess

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I thought the reason we flied to Scotland we would have a pre season match vs some Scottish team behind the closed door in replacing for the Preston's match. It looks like, it wasn't the case.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Fred and Cavani have been in Brazil/Uruguay which is RED listed

Sancho is probably sorting out moving his stuff, new house etc in Manchester

Pogba is a mystery though - he is not in quarantine so clearly something going on that we don't know about
Or something going on that we all do know about, having been reading about it all fecking summer!

ChaddyP

it's probably the fact they have to quarantine separately first.

Shaw/Maguire have been in the country already.
Domestic sports personnel don't have to quarantine. Maguire was out of the country. Bruno was on a yacht somewhere the day before he turned up at Carrington. Fred and cavani won't have to quarantine. Varane will have to as he's technically not a domestic player yet.

sp_107

Are we staying at St.Andrews until season start or we will come back to carrington at this weekend

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

The editing is top notch. Whoever thought that showing Maguire & Matic run in slow motion was a great idea deserves a raise.