Are there any positives? Plenty...

Jojo <3 Mou

@TheReligion

Thanks for creating a forum for those optimistic of our chances and, who feel that all is not lost......even if it's been hijacked.

It's heartening to hear from those who don't believe that we are the Titanic on its maiden voyage.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
@TheReligion

Thanks for creating a forum for those optimistic of our chances and, who feel that all is not loss......even if it's been hijacked.

It's heartening to hear from those who don't believe that we are the Titanic on its maiden voyage.
I've seen you pop up in every fecking thread spinning your tale of misery and sorrow tonight.

You are either a WUM, or you need to take a look in this thread: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/anxiety-and-depression.405318/

EyeInTheSky

@TheReligion

Thanks for creating a forum for those optimistic of our chances and, who feel that all is not lost......even if it's been hijacked.

I've seen you pop up in every fecking thread spinning your tale of misery and sorrow tonight.

You are either a WUM, or you need to take a look in this thread: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/anxiety-and-depression.405318/
Are you addressing me?
Yeah, I just quoted and mentioned you so that should be evident.
Look again!
I'm not the one you are after. I haven't posted on that thread. I don't have access to it!

FFS :lol::lol:

kirk buttercup

I think there are Positives .
Some very exciting young players
Martial
Rashford
Chong
Periera
And a few others that I haven't seen enough of

Also Players I think will Be better this year and kick on
POGBA
Sanchez
Bailly ( because he didn't play last year enough with Injury )
LUKAKU ( I think he will get even better)
Martial
lindelof ( I think he may yet surprise)
Shaw ( last chance saloon)
And some new signings . This is United there are always Positives .

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Didn't take long to forget LVGs style of play? That was far worse.
Nah, I honestly think the stuff we've put up at our worst over the past two seasons has rivalled the lows under LVG. We were more consistently boring under LVG though, so there's that.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
^ and Moyes too. The mindless hoofball is shameful.
Yeah, the less said about Moyes, the better. We just looked inept and out of our depth under his management. With LVG and Mourinho, it's like boredom is our approach to try and win games.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He's clearly trying his best, so he needs to be cut some slack, if he's given the chance then I'm a firm believer that he can still make it here.
Shaw isn't trying this best.* This has been the case for 4 years and he should not be cut any slack.
If he was in a pub league, playing for free, he should be cut slack. But when being paid millions per year (most of us can only dream of earning that) and playing for MUFC (most of us can only dream of doing this), he should be lambasted for being consistently out of shape since the day he arrived at our club.

*If this is Shaw's best, he should be playing in a lesser league.

Some of you spend too much time looking at dudes with their shirts off. Could care less if Shaw had man boobs as long as he performs on the pitch. This isn’t WWE or bodybuilding ffs.
You are right.
But Shaw doesn't perform on the pitch, either. He has had about 10 good games in 4 years.
Whether you look at his physique or his performances, the guy has been a disaster.

Anyway, enough Shaw bashing.

We're fighting for the title this season, regardless of all this doom and gloom on here.
Yeah BAYBEEEE.........

sunama

Baghdad Bob
It's not two months since the general consensus was to get rid of six or seven of the squad, has anyone left yet.
I think Blind is the only one we have disposed of. The other players are clinging to MUFC, like a newborn baby to it's mother's teet. ;)

paulscholes18

Kept a clean sheet and Pereira was good, the only 2 positive things you can say about that

Wazza4Gaffa

Its still pre season and more senior players should be joining up soon. Andrinho looks ready to make that step up to Utd first team permanently.

Johan07

I thought Garner looked good. What is he? 17 years and 3 months? Asked to play in the Matic position and didnt shy away from the ball. Not an easy position to cope with in your Manchester United debut. Of course its far to early to say anything else but he stood up and was counted. Positive for me.

VJ1762

It seems that we have already been written off by Jamie Fecking Jackson at the Guardian. Apparently Mourinho has already thrown in the towel because he said something in the pre-season. Like why don't these 'journalists' wait till we are some weeks into the season before coming out with these articles?

what I want to see in the next match?

-> if Shaw starts, for him to put a decent cross because his crossing is horrible.
-> for the defence to not make stupid mistakes.
-> for herrera and mctominay to put a good performance in midfield.
-> Jose, please take darmian out and put any other rb in. That guy is useless.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yes to this. Definitely gonna get another player in as well, maybe 2 if we're lucky. I am strangely optimistic about this season, purely because people are hyping Liverpool and down playing our chances. Roll on Leicester :devil:

Rojofiam

It seems that we have already been written off by Jamie Fecking Jackson at the Guardian. Apparently Mourinho has already thrown in the towel because he said something in the pre-season. Like why don't these 'journalists' wait till we are some weeks into the season before coming out with these articles?

what I want to see in the next match?

-> if Shaw starts, for him to put a decent cross because his crossing is horrible.
-> for the defence to not make stupid mistakes.
-> for herrera and mctominay to put a good performance in midfield.
-> Jose, please take darmian out and put any other rb in. That guy is useless.
Shaw's crossing is not horrible at all.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Sanchez will come good. I hope pereira gets a chance alongside Fridge and that will release Pogba . Just f***ing cheer up JoMo. You are so depressing forever moaning