g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Are we in danger of relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

humdinger

We’re not getting relegated. But given the shocking form and lack of confidence we might end up finishing lower than any of us realistically expected at the start of the season.

Gordon S

I like to think it’s out of the question but i don’t know anymore.
The board seems fully commited to Oles long term ideas so it would take a lot for them to throw all that commitment out of the window.

davidmichael

I think Liverpool and City have set the bar so high as far as winning a trophy that we’re overreacting to the fullest, I don’t think we’re anywhere near being a team that’ll get relegated although our current form is fecking awful.

Reality is once we have a fully fit squad and players in form we’re arguably the best of the rest outside of the top 2, I’d say we’re as good as Spurs but simply in a shocking run of form. Ole doesn’t have the tactical nous to change it so we’re reliant on individual performances, Ole knows what we need and how we should play but isn’t capable of implementing it himself.

Crustanoid

Welcome to Glazer World

They are that effective at destroying a club for their own greed, that, over the next decade or so (assuming they stick around for maximum leechage) relegation will be a real possibility. Not this year but take a look at the deterioration of the squad and results over the last few years and then you will see the direction of trend. It’s happened to Forest, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa and West Ham in recent decades-it could happen to us

Status
Not open for further replies.