Are we in danger of relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
To me, it looks like there is an outside chance we could be sucked into the relegation battle this season.

We don’t have anyone who can score goals, and that always spells danger for supposedly mid table sides.

I think we could be a long term injury to Pogba away from being in big, big trouble.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Nah

Even if we're struggling in January the board will release funds for players. At the very least we'll get people who can kick a ball.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
To me, it looks like there is an outside chance we could be sucked into the relegation battle this season.

We don’t have anyone who can score goals, and that always spells danger for supposedly mid table sides.

I think we could be a long term injury to Pogba away from being in big, big trouble.
Very apt tag line :lol:

But no, we'll buy in January if things don't improve

DRM

Well we can't score more than 1 goal a game and we can't win, so yes .

L1nk

Most likely? No. But are we pretty much in relegation/bottom of the league form? Yes.

RoyH1

No. As mediocre as we are, we’re only 3 points from CL football. It’s just that Liverpool and City are incredibly ahead of everyone else.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I wish but alas no. You are in danger of a midtable finish if you don't pull the trigger soon.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
2 wins in 12 games and 15 goals in 17 games is definitely relegation form, but the board will sack Ole and buy players before it gets that bad, so no.

dove

If we keep Ole then who knows, we are in relegation form for half a year now with no signs of it improving.

Roboc7

No but we’re in danger of finishing lower than we did under Moyes.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Any team fighting for relegation would have a superior manager to us, we have absolutely no experience in relegation battles, I wouldn’t bet my house on it not being a possibility.
We’re crap, really crap.

rpitchfo

No chance of relegation but i think we will struggle to get to 60 points this season

Castia

Relegation probably not but bottom half finish? Definitely.

We’re not getting results and we seem to be going backwards, if we lose to Newcastle next week we call fall near the relegation zone.

Superunknown

Unfortunately, this is shaping up to be an underwhelming season. But, I don't think that we'll be in danger of being relegated. There will come a point in the season where we will grab a few wins back to back or go on a decent run. Realistically, with the way that the players are performing, we'll finish somewhere from 6th-12th. There will be other teams who will (somehow) play much worse than us and struggle to get the points.

Our form is very worrying, however. It's certainly not the form you would expect from a side aiming to break into the top four. We struggle to score goals and are no longer feared by many other midtable-ish sides.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Obviously not but are primed for proper mid-table finish.

Last edited:

Djemba-Djemba

Bottom half finish is very much on the cards.

If we concede a goal we don't win because we can't score 2 in a game.

If Ole is here all season I can genuinely see us finishing 12th or 13th. Things are that bad.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Our only real concern is becoming a mid-table club.

Nah we should be fighting for top 6.

Fooza

I'd actually find a relegation battle more exciting this season. It'll beat the battle for 6th.

dev1l

According to.some experts over here, they consider us already relegated. Win, draw or lose doesn't matter for them. They re so knowledgeable that they are certain...

Smores

Bottom half finish is very much on the cards.

If we concede a goal we don't win because we can't score 2 in a game.

If Ole is here all season I can genuinely see us finishing 12th or 13th. Things are that bad.
If we finish bottom half and some brown nosed happy clapper on here tries to tell me i have to be positive and believe I'm going to get banned.

BlueHaze

Honestly I think the best we'll get is 10th this year. We're playing some of the most shocking football I've ever seen in my life. Against West Ham I actually became so tired of watching the clown fiesta I fell asleep and woke up to a 2-0 score. If anyone in here actually suffers from insomnia watching a United game is the perfect trick, feck me we are pathetic.

HackeyC

Our only real concern is becoming a mid-table club.

Nah we should be fighting for top 6.
It's like some form of cruel joke. It was top 2, then top 4 and now it's a battle for 6th is the measure of success.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don’t think we will be at danger of relegation but we will be closer to the relegation zone in January than we will be the Top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.