Arne Slot | Liverpool manager

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
They cannot be better than they were under Klopp (as Klopp is by far the better manager) so that's good enough for me.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
They cannot be better than they were under Klopp (as Klopp is by far the better manager) so that's good enough for me.
Klopp should prove he's a better manager and come to Feyenoord then :nervous:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'm a scouser now, oi la' fancy a shag.

I don't know how scousers talk :(

Hope he'll do well. Great trainer and an allround great guy. Doing well in our league means little though. At least he can speak proper English. Now make like Ten Hag and buy Jahanbakhsh for 95 milion.
By that you hope he fails spectacularly and returns to Holland

Yakuza_devils

Based on historical trends, a Dutch Manager in the Premier League is only going to end one way. Hope Liverpool will be like us in a perpetual 3 years rebuild cycle.

Welcome Arne!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
By that you hope he fails spectacularly and returns to Holland
Maybe he can have 2 great seasons, implode and then return to us.

Or better yet, have 2 great seasons, realise Pool ain't ish compared to Feyenoord and return to us.

Wilt

Better English than ten Hag :nervous:

Most Dutch people speak better English than Ten Hag, my Dutch family all speak perfect English.

Doubt Slot’s fluent English will help him understand scouse.

RedRocket9908

Honestly cant see this guy lasting very long at Liverpool, he isnt really qualified for a job this big and as soon as he has a few bad results the fans will turn on him.

He'll probably be gone by the end of the season with Alonso replacing him next summer.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Honestly cant see this guy lasting very long at Liverpool, he isnt really qualified for a job this big and as soon as he has a few bad results the fans will turn on him.

He'll probably be gone by the end of the season with Alonso replacing him next summer.
I guess we would fire him if needed. If we let’s say win a cup and finish 8th or mid table and set records in futility then I guess it would be warranted. That’s what any club with ambition. Anything else would be seen as weak and unambitious.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

If Alonso has another good season, the scouse can form an orderly queue behind Madrid and Bayern.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I guess we would fire him if needed. If we let’s say win a cup and finish 8th or mid table and set records in futility then I guess it would be warranted. That’s what any club with ambition. Anything else would be seen as weak and unambitious.
Feck off mate. :lol: :lol:

Posh Red

Well we’ve been repeatedly told how patient the Liverpool fans will be, so let’s see about that.

RedRocket9908

Finishing around 8th and winning a trophy was a good season for you lot before Klopp came along, I do agree though that a manager who finishes a lowly 8th with a club like Man Utd or Liverpool deserves the sack

ShinjiNinja26

Aye Arsenal should’ve binned Arteta off.

Wilt

7/10 WUM

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Feck off mate. :lol: :lol:
Couldn’t resist. I mean how does anyone predict Slot being gone after keeping ETH after last season. Since I can’t post on the united part of this site, I need to know. Do the majority on here agree with keeping the coach?

Posh Red

it’s incredible how arrogant Liverpool fans have become after winning one league in three and a half decades, or whatever it is. The way they go on you would think they’re perennial title winners :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Couldn’t resist. I mean how does anyone predict Slot being gone after keeping ETH after last season. Since I can’t post on the united part of this site, I need to know. Do the majority on here agree with keeping the coach?
I’d call it 50/50.

I think a lot of fans are sick of changes of manager and a manager that has won 2 trophies on the bounces is worth giving one more chance to,, whilst also acknowledging he had a raw deal last season/ no one exciting we could hire.

Obviously the way we concede so many shots was so bad last season and there are a lot of negatives too.