Arse FAM TV

Pep's Suit

Losing Troopz and Claude was big for that channel. They're stucked with Ty and DT who both are freaking obnoxious now and that White Yardie guy is a joke. Robbie must be praying they keep Arteta as long as possible or at least replace him with someone like Eddie Howe.

AshRK

The guy has just gone too into arteta that he cannot come out. No one should take this guy seriously anymore.

Pep's Suit

The guy has just gone too into arteta that he cannot come out. No one should take this guy seriously anymore.
Back in August he was predicting Arsenal to finish in Top4 but yesterday he said West Ham have better players. Just seems like a very childish individual with fragile ego who never felt valued enough so when pressured he becomes a big aggressive baby. And now his strategy is obvious: back Arteta until he's sacked and then call the board clueless, blame players and repeat "I was right but now you'll never see it".

cyberman

Back in August he was predicting Arsenal to finish in Top4 but yesterday he said West Ham have better players. Just seems like a very childish individual with fragile ego who never felt valued enough so when pressured he becomes a big aggressive baby. And now his strategy is obvious: back Arteta until he's sacked and then call the board clueless, blame players and repeat "I was right but now you'll never see it".
End of their last show they get a message saying Liverpool were where Arsenal now under Roy and look at them now.
DT misinterprets it and starts proclaiming see, we just need patience. Look at how that worked out for them.
Robbie points out its about sacking a lame duck manager and getting a proper one in..
DT....

Ends show like a minute later.

Loon

:lol:
I guess it must be the Goldbridge thing or the ancient history of the 90s, but their fixation, in particular DT, with us is puzzling.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
He doesn't seem to have it. It wouldn't explain his opinions either.
He ticks a lot of the boxes with his speech problems, obsessive nature, social awkwardness and is very childike for a bloke in his 50s. Of course it’s all speculation but I can see it.

Anyway, it’s not just the opinions that have made AFTV a phenomenon, it’s the reactions and idiosyncrasies of the main cast. It’s a bit of freak show really.

Why are people using excuses like mental illness, have we forgetten, how deluded can Arse fans can be :lol: .
Ty is just one of the thousands:lol:
ASD isn’t a mental illness.

Claude’s problems with mental illness are well documented. The bald fella also seems unstable, his outbursts are not normal. DT just plays it up to the cameras and is a bit of a fanny imo.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
DT regularly goes on about his on health condition. What is it he is referring to?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Losing Troopz and Claude was big for that channel. They're stucked with Ty and DT who both are freaking obnoxious now and that White Yardie guy is a joke. Robbie must be praying they keep Arteta as long as possible or at least replace him with someone like Eddie Howe.
What is DT doing in the States and where is Claude ?

Loon

What is DT doing in the States and where is Claude ?
Troopz is in the States. He was recruited to set up that channel. Which is like being head-hunted by Spud-u-Like.

Claude was fired by AFTV after a racist comment about Son. Robbie's Liverpool-like attempts to explain away a racist comment did not work, so Claude went.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Troopz is in the States. He was recruited to set up that channel. Which is like being head-hunted by Spud-u-Like.

Claude was fired by AFTV after a racist comment about Son. Robbie's Liverpool-like attempts to explain away a racist comment did not work, so Claude went.
So as long as Arsenal are doing badly, these guys are profiting amazingly :lol: I guess it's a form of comfort

Loon

So as long as Arsenal are doing badly, these guys are profiting amazingly :lol: I guess it's a form of comfort
Robbie's making a fortune. He'll be able to return to his singing career (and pseudo-Jamaican accent) and buy out Wembley Stadium as a venue. Notice I said buy out, not sell out.

OleBoiii

Whenever this thread is bumped and Arsenal didn't lose very recently, I genuinely fear the worst. Supporting Arsenal so publicly can't be good for their mental health.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He ticks a lot of the boxes with his speech problems, obsessive nature, social awkwardness and is very childike for a bloke in his 50s. Of course it’s all speculation but I can see it.

Anyway, it’s not just the opinions that have made AFTV a phenomenon, it’s the reactions and idiosyncrasies of the main cast. It’s a bit of freak show really.

ASD isn’t a mental illness.

Claude’s problems with mental illness are well documented. The bald fella also seems unstable, his outbursts are not normal. DT just plays it up to the cameras and is a bit of a fanny imo.
Its quite clear that Ty has the spectrum. Echolalia and constant repetition are obvious signs.

cyberman

Robbie's making a fortune. He'll be able to return to his singing career (and pseudo-Jamaican accent) and buy out Wembley Stadium as a venue. Notice I said buy out, not sell out.
He was also a Luton fan until he was 22 so its success then pay days in a decade and a bit.
Hes taking full advantage of their fanbase.

Loon

He was also a Luton fan until he was 22 so its success then pay days in a decade and a bit.
Hes taking full advantage of their fanbase.
I did not know that. I know DT is also from that part of North London. 25 miles north of North London.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Switched over to this game.
Need Southampton to concede for fantasy footy reasons - but just a draw would still be comedy.

Robbie saying Walcock never finished like that for them. Ridiculous - he scored loads for them.
I love it when Robbie gets bitter as he usually holds it in.

Chief123

I’ve literally watched every arsenal game live this season just to enjoy AFTV with it!