Arse FAM TV

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lee's "he's done it again that 'arry Kane" is one of my favourite things.
He's fairly dull in the post match interviews. It's in the watch-alongs when he's reacting to live action where he truly shines :lol:

EngimaMK

More from Lee
He's the sort of bloke that would follow you behind the pub, rap a bottle round your head and smash your kneecaps with plywood if you spilt his pint or looked at him funny. Genuinely a bit crazy

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
According to twitter rumours, Ty is the uncle of one of Chelsea's star academy players who has played in the first team a couple of times already. Mad if this is true.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I always thought lee as a very reasonable, fair weathered dude. The watch along trully revealed the beast within. I can't believe the amount of rage contained in that shiny head of his.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I always thought lee as a very reasonable, fair weathered dude. The watch along trully revealed the beast within. I can't believe the amount of rage contained in that shiny head of his.
He is an incrementalist.

Watch him consistently work through the gears in every interview as he builds up his rage. From gentle, agitated statements, a touch of mild angst -- then to a rapid succession of angry pops at various Arsenal players and finally to a crescendo, a full-on tsunami of fury and violence.

EngimaMK

Okay that Grealish bit, is he calling out someone who said Grealish isn't good enough for Arsenal, or he is himself saying Grealish isn't good enough for Arsenal, yet running over them.
He's calling out people who said in the summer that Grealish wasn't good enough.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Lee is the only reason I watch. Ty’s delusion isn’t funny anymore and DT’s fake hard man act is boring whilst White Yardie offers nothing.
Lee is also comedy gold. The man is knee jerk on everyone when watching the game.

Needham

Lee is what Klopp would be if he were an angry postman and normal bitter raging fan instead of the best coach in the world.

Gopher Brown

Didn’t Lee Judges say he coached kids teams on one Fam Tv episode a while back? I wouldn’t want someone with such anger issues anywhere near children.

unless, of course, it’s all an act to get people watching the videos

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They need another character for the front row. The new fella just isn’t cutting it.

Matst1

Lee is the only reason I watch. Ty’s delusion isn’t funny anymore and DT’s fake hard man act is boring whilst White Yardie offers nothing.
Can someone explain to me his accent, was he raised by a Jamaican family?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The stage is set. The anticipation is brewing.
Everton away. Cold and late. No Auba.

Bring it on son.