Arse FAM TV

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They're deflated.

Barely a reaction to the Everton goal
Yeah this one shouldn't surprise anyone.
It''s the unexpected losses that are the magic. Like Burnley at home.

Wonder how long the board will give Arteta.
Lucky for him there's 3 of the worst ever Premier league sides littering up the depths of the league or they could really be in trouble.

fergosaurus

The gift that keeps on giving.

Two points from 21 since they played us if it stays like this.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not long till they'll have to shut this down. With the performances and results Arse are having it won't be long until someone says something really really stupid again
I think you can hear Lee thinking about exactly what he can't say when he gets mad

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Not long till they'll have to shut this down. With the performances and results Arse are having it won't be long until someone says something really really stupid again
*facepalm*

I'm surprised Robbie didn't shut this down. Its arguably worse than Claude's DVD comment.
That's a blatant racist remark, absolutely disgusting. The thing is the guy is that fecking thick he doesn't even realise, Robbie should cut him he is just a horrible human being.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
DT calling Willian a "sponge headed prick" really? fecking hell.
I think he actually was talking about Luiz. Hence "Yardie" having a laugh with him that it was actually Willian afterwards.

Not actually sure about Luiz's ancestory as it could still be a bit dodgy as per the comment someone made about Ross Barkley a few years ago!

Godfather

That's a blatant racist remark, absolutely disgusting. The thing is the guy is that fecking thick he doesn't even realise, Robbie should cut him he is just a horrible human being.
Of all people on AFTV I'm least surprised by him coming out with these things. Such a dickhead.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I think he actually was talking about Luiz. Hence "Yardie" having a laugh with him that it was actually Willian afterwards.

Not actually sure about Luiz's ancestory as it could still be a bit dodgy as per the comment someone made about Ross Barkley a few years ago!
I think that that derogatory comment is in his mind, says a lot. He is just such a disgusting person.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think that that derogatory comment is in his mind, says a lot.
I think when you get to a certain level of anger it's very very easy to shout something appearance related.
Most of us manage not to get to that level of anger for starters. A couple of them reach dangerous levels of rage.

I'm absolutely amazed some of these guys haven't really gone overboard - bar Claude of course!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Just tuned in to the end. They look deflated to even get out of their seat and scream anymore. Lee & DT just playing with their phones they've given up not even arsed anymore.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Arsenal need to win few games to make this interesting now. They are so deflated that no one is bothered anymore.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I think when you get to a certain level of anger it's very very easy to shout something appearance related.
Most of us manage not to get to that level of anger for starters. A couple of them reach dangerous levels of rage.

I'm absolutely amazed some of these guys haven't really gone overboard - bar Claude of course!
Oh course, but that goes in any circumstance, It is a racist comment and you are just opening yourself up for a case. The fact Robbie, the channel owner is black just makes it worse. You simply cant do it now days.