Arse FAM TV

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ty's relentless positivity is so annoying. Why does he clap whenever they lose? He has the mind of a petulant child.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
People think Ty is special needs, he's reasonable adult with a few stupid views. I've never seen Ty storm off, lose his temper and he is often quite friendly to everyone even when they're taking the piss. At most he raises his voice.

DT is the one with problems, he needs an anger management class at the very least.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
People think Ty is special needs, he's reasonable adult with a few stupid views. I've never seen Ty storm off, lose his temper and he is often quite friendly to everyone even when they're taking the piss. At most he raises his voice.

DT is the one with problems, he needs an anger management class at the very least.
Unless your Neil Maupay

FujiVice

It stopped being personal with Robbie years ago. There's no way he's not chuffed to see the money going up during a pandemic at the expense of Arsenal being shit. This must be like Christmas day starting in September for him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

He's surely special needs, or has a lack of brain development. He claps for about 5 minutes every time they lose and refuses to admit anything bad. Has the attitude of a toddler, and I'm not even joking.

AshRK

Dt is embarrassing. The only reason he is backing arteta is because of his ego. He doesn’t want to admit he is wrong. Backing the manager is fine but you can't just keep on blaming the players. The guy has lost it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
DT doesn't even have Bellerin to blame it on today.

Nogbadthebad

The thing is, those attacking stats put up during the game show that they are, if anything, further up the table than they deserve to be.

We've had spells lower down the league, so have city and chelsea, but you never really thought any of those teams would still be there at seasons end.

With this arsenal? They look broken and the manager has absolutely no ideas at all.

RashyForPM

The thing is, those attacking stats put up during the game show that they are, if anything, further up the table than they deserve to be.

We've had spells lower down the league, so have city and chelsea, but you never really thought any of those teams would still be there at seasons end.

With this arsenal? They look broken and the manager has absolutely no ideas at all.
Oh honestly, I think they will go down if Arteta stays till the end of the season. DT will still be sucking him off though.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I don't think it can be disputed that Robbie is specifically hiring/keeping people with various "issues" for his personal gain, which is pretty grim.

There's Ty, who absolutely has some kind of learning disability and gets made fun of weekly and has done for years. DT clearly has anger issues who can become a danger to himself and others at literally any point it seems. The wannabe Kray twin who looks like he's gonna whip a gun out at any minute. Plus Claude was around for years despite suffering from depression and only removed him when he said something racist.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Sad with Ty as they make fun of him. I think he is on the autism spectrum i read.

DT is an awful person though. So condescending. In his mind, he is always right and everyone else is wrong.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Maybe, but you totally dint give a shit about anyone who suffers from crohns, which isn't simply diarrhea, your trying to be over the top and funny when you just come across a bit dim.
Yeah shut up. What a load of assumptions you’ve made there. It was a geniune question, wasn’t trying to be funny at all.

RashyForPM

Not funny - that's my reaction after FM meltdowns. :devil:
Throw water bottle.
Maybe, but you totally dint give a shit about anyone who suffers from crohns, which isn't simply diarrhea, your trying to be over the top and funny when you just come across a bit dim.
As he said, it was a genuine question. He replied to me and I didn’t see anything wrong with it. Can he not assume it’s crohns now? He didn’t mock it.

DickDastardly

I don't think it can be disputed that Robbie is specifically hiring/keeping people with various "issues" for his personal gain, which is pretty grim.

There's Ty, who absolutely has some kind of learning disability and gets made fun of weekly and has done for years. DT clearly has anger issues who can become a danger to himself and others at literally any point it seems. The wannabe Kray twin who looks like he's gonna whip a gun out at any minute. Plus Claude was around for years despite suffering from depression and only removed him when he said something racist.
That's basic modern TV stuff for you right there.

You have to have people with "issues".
Any one of us will listen to something wise on the telly every once and a while, but not for long.
We need to see "car crash" people so we could be happier with our miserable lives.

That's basic human psychology.

I just hope he pays them enough for this amount of cringe.

There is a perfect word for it in Croatian - susramlje.