Arse FAM TV

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It’s getting quite boring, unfortunately. Need them to sack arteta and win a few games again to get their hopes up.

The ‘cast’ is really watered down too. Lee seems to know what he’s talking about and seems to have almost given up, so his rants are few and far between.

Ty is just a fecking idiot. Screaming for a card every single time anything happens, it’s pathetic.

The others seem to have been fecked off and replaced with people with no personality

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Terrible AFTV stream today. They need one of DT, Claude, or Troopz to be a part of these things, otherwise they don't really work. (And yes I realize Claude and Troopz are gone).

YAMS49

Gosh no. I watched the entire Watch Along, he wouldn't shut up about every.single.decision. It got so bad that the entire AFTV crew was making fun out of him for it. At one point the ball his Grealish in the face and Ty shouted handball for a minute with everyone else looking incredulous.

This was probably the worst I've seen Ty with refs.
I admire your patience.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Terrible AFTV stream today. They need one of DT, Claude, or Troopz to be a part of these things, otherwise they don't really work. (And yes I realize Claude and Troopz are gone).
Where is DT?
Surely not still isolating?

OleBoiii

When he folds nearly the whole pizza and just dumps it on his way too small plate :lol:

Giggs' right foot

Love that! He seems kind and fun when it’s not all about Arsenal. Fully expected him to launch a good old 34 “So you know me then” the second she made observations about him.

TheRockSays

Supports
Arsenal
I've stopped watching AFTV watch alongs and started watching Troopz's, I might start watching AFTV again when DT comes back. The new guys are dull and don't have the chemistry with Robbie that Troopz, DT, Claude and Ty have.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I've stopped watching AFTV watch alongs and started watching Troopz's, I might start watching AFTV again when DT comes back. The new guys are dull and don't have the chemistry with Robbie that Troopz, DT, Claude and Ty have.
Its all really fallen apart over the past year with COVID and then the Claude fiasco, followed by Troopz leaving. DT and Ty just don't have panache to make it interesting all by themselves.This is why Robbie should bring Claude back following another apology.

Hubal

What's the point of watching their live streams if they don't lose? Apart from the Kick Off guys who at least try to have a decent discussion I'm not really interested in the football watch alongs if it's not for the rival team meltdowns :D and Troopz hasn't been that entertaining anymore since he joined Barstool and they basically told him to overreact like a clown for views

Giggs' right foot

Ty is as I'm writing fuming over the Taylor vs. Eduardo-tackle from 2008. All Arsenal's misfortunes from the past 40 years are cuddling it up and living rent-free in that man's head.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
misogynistic pig!

Sounds like he's massively reigned down that ludicrous affected repetition of 2-3 words after ever sentence schtick.
Dare say that nonsense wouldn't play as well in the states.

EngimaMK

Inappropriate Content
Sounds like he's massively reigned down that ludicrous affected repetition of 2-3 words after ever sentence schtick.
Dare say that nonsense wouldn't play as well in the states.
Really?!?!?

I heard, in less than a minute:

2 x Ya get me
4 x Blud
2 x Ya'nderstand
....and a weird fake gangsta "brrraappp" call.

The guy is a fecking eejit.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really?!?!?

I heard, in less than a minute:

2 x Ya get me
4 x Blud
2 x Ya'nderstand
....and a weird fake gangsta "brrraappp" call.

The guy is a fecking xxxx
You might want to edit that last wording, that's pretty offensive.

But I heard 2xbluds, and the other examples are maybe "americanised"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is DT permanently off the watch alongs then?

Thought he might have just disappeared while having covid for a week or 2? But he still hasn't come back?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is DT permanently off the watch alongs then?

Thought he might have just disappeared while having covid for a week or 2? But he still hasn't come back?
Yeah not sure, maybe he's off watchalongs because he might throw a chair or hurt someone.

Or perhaps having covid with elderly parents isn't a good idea so he avoids gatherings like he should have been doing in the first place.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah not sure, maybe he's off watchalongs because he might throw a chair or hurt someone.

Or perhaps having covid with elderly parents isn't a good idea so he avoids gatherings like he should have been doing in the first place.
They don't live with him though do they? And I presume they're not in the studio, so shouldn't be a problem, as it only lasts in the system a couple of weeks doesn't it?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They don't live with him though do they? And I presume they're not in the studio, so shouldn't be a problem, as it only lasts in the system a couple of weeks doesn't it?
Yeah but I imagine he visits them often. Maybe he's being careful now. It's just speculation anyway.

He hasn't been fired so not sure why he doesn't appear on there as he still phones in.

He might have fallen out with another member (not Robbie)