Arse FAM TV

Son

Obviously he's not AFTV but can I just spread some love for Hugh Wizzy who has been great since moving on from The Kick Off.

Genuinely hilarious, entertaining and brilliant guy.

Shows there are good Arsenal fans out there.
Hugh Wizzy and Rory Jennings are probably my fav YouTube pundits and I’m a United fan obvs. You can tell they really love the game as a whole and I respect that.

Howsen I always find a little egotistical for my liking much prefer Statman Dave for example over him.

Goldbridge is pure entertainment, what he lacks in football knowledge he makes up for in good humoured content I think.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
At least some Arse fans understand the situation!:lol::lol:

“Our rivals are now Brighton…”

I'm up for a good ole relegation battle. At least the season will hold tension and mean something for first time in years.

Tyrion

Just love the fact it is my club causing an AFTV meltdown :)
It's like an induction ceremony; you're not really a premier league team until you cause an Arsenal meltdown.

That'll be next week. Pukki gone tear them a new one.
:lol:
We can schedule them now. Tbh, I think Sky did exactly that when they had Brentdord and Arsenal as the opening game. Its like they knew.

killerboi2

This Stricto guy is making it too obvious that he's just there for attention and hoping to get on the payroll. I think Robbie should take it easy on new blood now as his base comedy group is already there. Yardman and Tade were the most entertaining newer fans on the channel in my opinion.

SoCross

Were they ever expected to get anything out of the Chelsea and City game? At best, they would have been on only 3 points so far

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Were they ever expected to get anything out of the Chelsea and City game? At best, they would have been on only 3 points so far
It's not about that. It's the WAY they lose. Concede 5 today, haven't scored a goal, Captain gets red card etc

bosskeano

Fuk me they are in full meltdown. God I love seeing that and watching them whine like little self entitled aholes

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's suffering from mental health issues and sounded suicidal. I'm sure Arsenal and AFTV have had an impact but there are probably other factors as well based on his tragic family history.
Robbie did say he's taking a break from football because of his mental health. All the best to him, to be honest.

RC89

Why has no one shared this? I'm Coughing blood :lol: :lol:

Can tell he's trying his hardest to be funny while making his point. Taking a leaf out of Troopz book. TBH though, 3 games, 0 goals, conceding 9 off the back of last season must be terrifying as an Arsenal fan... :lol:

Can tell he's trying his hardest to be funny while making his point. Taking a leaf out of Troopz book. TBH though, 3 games, 0 goals, conceding 9 off the back of last season must be terrifying as an Arsenal fan... :lol:
He's serious about bringing in big sam :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

What would you choose?
The thing that struck me the most was DT laughing.

I mean could you even imagine his reaction if someone asked the same question with Arteta in place of Wenger? Surprised someone didn't do it (I'm assuming not as it would be viral too), If I was watching it live it would have been the first thing I did.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
"Robbie, I thought the players fought bravely, considering the circumstances. We mustn't forget, that today marks the 1,532nd-year anniversary of the Battle of Isonzo and we cannot fault the players for being affected by that. It's a disgrace that the FA forced us to play today - things like that never happen to United. You've got to question, whether Alex Ferguson - the biggest cheat of all time in English football by the way - is still pulling the strings and deliberately setting us up to fail. What's he done to be called a sir? Sir who? Sir who? Sir nothing!"
Did you make this up yourself? If so, fecking brilliant :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Am I the only one that sees the obvious acting in this? DT's rage melts seem much more genuine.
Yeah so many of these new guys clearly just want to go viral and set themselves up to being famous. It's kind of sad when you think about it. They're trying to profit from Arsenal's misfortunes. Oh well, Kroenke and company are making profits, why not the Arsenal fans?