g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Arse FAM TV

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
You were top 2 and then top 4 and then top 6 then top 8.

The restraints were largely artificial and a result of not replacing departing players well. Wenger was also showing signs of regression but at least had Arsenal in the top 4 for a while.

You've now been overtaken by Leicester who have less money in the coffers
Their new stadium fecked them up financially.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It's not hard to understand why Arsenal fans want AFTV to feck off.

I know a lot of Arsenal fans and they all say the same thing, that they've become a shit club on the pitch due to the ownership and recruitment and have become a banter club because of AFTV.

From those two, the latter is easier to try and eradicate I guess.

Also, most Arsenal fans hate that a fan channel profits so much from the failure of the club, and although that's business, I can see why people don't like it.

Don Robbie seems like a cnut though. I obviously don't know him personally but he seems like the kind of guy that would throw anyone under the bus for an extra quid.

R'hllor

Arsenal dropped out the top four in 2017; the Anti-Wenger movement began in 15/16 season when Arsenal only signed Cech. The ownership could be better, but since they took over Arsenal have reached 11 finals, won 8 cups and champions league participation for 10 seasons. This is reality and has to be accepted. It's not about being overly positive or grateful, but honest debate is necessary instead of spreading the negative rhetoric agenda of AFTV and other groups.
Wenger had a really good life with Kroenkes, no pressure to win shit, just get in CL and we all good, they get money, Wenger gets new contract with bigger wages, while Arsenal fans have to watch defeats vs Bayern 5:1, 5:1 etc. Ownership milked and milked and here you are, from lack of hunger to win anything important, with top 4 being only goal due money it brings, to being midtable fighting to reach top 6, and you say the ownership could be better, well no shit.

CL participation, well you got that right, such a succes, get top 4 -> pass CL grp stage -> get knocked on first next step, year after year after year and all that by paying most expensive tickets in universe. After everything mentioned, people have this drone mind set, thinking that AFTV is the part/reason for Arsenal downfall, spreading negative rhetoric agenda, yea right.

cyberman

There are lot of United fans channel. It's their right to voice their concerns.

It perpetuates negativity? Let's be honest here, if Manchester United going trough what Arsenal is going through now Man United Fans channel will receive the same attention.

I mean what kind of videos you want them to post if they kept having negative results? Keep being deluded and positive?

Thing is Arsenal used to be one of the biggest club in England, their downfall has nothing to do with a fans channel.
Hard to say they’re a channel for the fans when most Arsenal fans want them fecked off.
Imagine Goldbridge make a mockery of Sir Alex for the last few years of his reign and have the last 7 years happen. Would he have any credibility left?

Fox outside the box

Hard to say they’re a channel for the fans when most Arsenal fans want them fecked off.
Imagine Goldbridge make a mockery of Sir Alex for the last few years of his reign and have the last 7 years happen. Would he have any credibility left?
You say that as though that baboon has any credibility as it is. His audience is like 11 - 17 year olds and he plays to that. When some United fans were calling Fergie a dinosaur around 03, you can guarantee that numpty would have been one of them. He thinks he's the absolute dog's bollocks as well, it's just an embarrassing cringe fest.

meamth

Wait, Robbie has been the anchor, it's genuinely the fans that has spoken.

Wenger out, Emery out, now Arteta out is all from the fans themselves.

What is actually wrong with that? Englighten me.

cyberman

Wait, Robbie has been the anchor, it's genuinely the fans that has spoken.

Wenger out, Emery out, now Arteta out is all from the fans themselves.

What is actually wrong with that? Englighten me.
Robbie is to make money, he isn’t there as a fan. It stopped being Arsenal fans a long time ago, now it’s the most outlandish who happens to be Arsenal fans.
Are they the voice of the fans when the majority of Arsenal fans find them embarrassing and are chanting for them to feck off? Who are they representing in this case?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I don't think this compares. Yes he is passionate and angry but it's fairly succinct, he isn't swearing or having teenagers histrionics (smashing his phone on the floor etc.) It was also a bit of a one off.... Andy Tate doesn't do this week after week.
I mean you had both Utd and Arsenal fan having meltdowns at the same time which got so famous they were both shown on TV. Andy Tate was even invited to Soccer AM

This is the guy who brought me to AFTV. Now look at the trajectory both channel's went. Aftv invented these personas who were having meltdowns almost every week - due to Arsenal's poor performances while FullTime Devils only had Andy Tate going apeshit over Moyes and later LVG.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Wenger had a really good life with Kroenkes, no pressure to win shit, just get in CL and we all good, they get money, Wenger gets new contract with bigger wages, while Arsenal fans have to watch defeats vs Bayern 5:1, 5:1 etc. Ownership milked and milked and here you are, from lack of hunger to win anything important, with top 4 being only goal due money it brings, to being midtable fighting to reach top 6, and you say the ownership could be better, well no shit.

CL participation, well you got that right, such a succes, get top 4 -> pass CL grp stage -> get knocked on first next step, year after year after year and all that by paying most expensive tickets in universe. After everything mentioned, people have this drone mind set, thinking that AFTV is the part/reason for Arsenal downfall, spreading negative rhetoric agenda, yea right.
None of that makes sense. You have no idea how confined clubs are when they paying off a new stadium in the approach Arsenal chose to. Especially given the global financial crisis in that period.

The fact we reached the champions league for 10 consecutive seasons alongside some close title challenges, just reflects Wenger's genius. Between 2014-2016, the squad was seriously unlucky with injuries across those two seasons; honestly, worse than Liverpool's of last campaigns. In his final two years he probably could have adapted his tactics better, especially in the big matches. But I feel the constant anger and slamming of the club supporters, which AFTV undoubtedly contributed towards really impacted the team.

When Liverpool were struggling 10 years ago, their support generally stuck together. Plus, the media weren't continually criticising them like they do with Arsenal nowadays. In the past two seasons, its Artetas inexperience that has rendered the current decline. But media and social media don't help.

R'hllor

None of that makes sense. You have no idea how confined clubs are when they paying off a new stadium in the approach Arsenal chose to. Especially given the global financial crisis in that period.

The fact we reached the champions league for 10 consecutive seasons alongside some close title challenges, just reflects Wenger's genius. Between 2014-2016, the squad was seriously unlucky with injuries across those two seasons; honestly, worse than Liverpool's of last campaigns. In his final two years he probably could have adapted his tactics better, especially in the big matches. But I feel the constant anger and slamming of the club supporters, which AFTV undoubtedly contributed towards really impacted the team.

When Liverpool were struggling 10 years ago, their support generally stuck together. Plus, the media weren't continually criticising them like they do with Arsenal nowadays. In the past two seasons, its Artetas inexperience that has rendered the current decline. But media and social media don't help.
You are a lost cause, the amount of copium needed to actually think that, just continue blaming AFTV, i am out. All the best.

Drainy

Obviously he's not AFTV but can I just spread some love for Hugh Wizzy who has been great since moving on from The Kick Off.

Genuinely hilarious, entertaining and brilliant guy.

Shows there are good Arsenal fans out there.

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
Lee Judges’s head’s going to explode before the end of the game. Seems to be a lot of shouting going on.

lysglimt

Scout
Imagine spending so much money in one transfer-window and they still look like a relegation-team

Pep's Suit

I don't think we'll see DT on AFTV ever again. This season will be absolutely horrible for Arse unless they somehow hire Conte.

cyberman

I don't think we'll see DT on AFTV ever again. This season will be absolutely horrible for Arse unless they somehow hire Conte.
His Artera stance broke him. He has no banter v Utd anymore so there’s nothing left for him.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
His Artera stance broke him. He has no banter v Utd anymore so there’s nothing left for him.
He's suffering from mental health issues and sounded suicidal. I'm sure Arsenal and AFTV have had an impact but there are probably other factors as well based on his tragic family history.