g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Arse FAM TV

InfiniteBoredom

Papa Smurf is calm and intelligent I would take this as a compliment. Ty has issues and that's what people are laughing at.
He clearly has issues, but these over the top reactions are also the result of being constantly mocked and ridiculed. It’s exploitative as feck of Robbie to keep trotting him out as a clown for views and money.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Not sure how people still enjoy these clearly fake videos. Proper cringe.
Someone i know shared it on facebook, thought it might entertain some on here :)

Bob Rivers

Supports
Chelsea
Robbie needs to have a word with Ty. I realize that Ty has a mind of a child but Robbie's responsible for the channel's content, he gave others a platform to share their views with thousands of people and they're making money off of it while Ty's pulling a race card over a footballing episode that has nothing to do with racism. Chelsea fans were booing Saka for diving to get a penalty, and that moron turned it into something to do with the player being black. The fact that other black Arsenal players somehow weren't booed has no effect on his warped logic but Ty's deluded, while Robbie isn't. Robbie knows very well it's all ramblings of an idiot but he needs to sell content, so he just lets it slide.

BorisManUtd

Ty and that other guy saying 'Give Arteta 10 games' are right though imo as I don't think he'll be sacked before October/November anyways. They most probably won't finish in top 4 or even in top 6 either way, so why not give him few months. Basically playing one game a week, having some good players back soon (White, Gabriel, Partey, Odegaard, Lacazette etc.) so the performances might improve. If not, look for some other manager out the there.

Next game in PL is City away though and that could be ugly, it usually is for Arsenal against them.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Jokes aside I don't think It will happen this year but I can actually see it happening in the not too distant future if this carries on. Quite striking similarities to Newcastle in the years leading up to their 2009 relegation.

Gearbox Paddy

Robbie needs to have a word with Ty. I realize that Ty has a mind of a child but Robbie's responsible for the channel's content, he gave others a platform to share their views with thousands of people and they're making money off of it while Ty's pulling a race card over a footballing episode that has nothing to do with racism. Chelsea fans were booing Saka for diving to get a penalty, and that moron turned it into something to do with the player being black. The fact that other black Arsenal players somehow weren't booed has no effect on his warped logic but Ty's deluded, while Robbie isn't. Robbie knows very well it's all ramblings of an idiot but he needs to sell content, so he just lets it slide.
You can’t call ty deluded unless you know him personally

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Agreed. DT and Ty are the ones that draw in the viewers.

iKnowNothing

Agreed. DT and Ty are the ones that draw in the viewers.
I guess DT is not around temporarily, so it’s only Ty from the original group that made AFTV famous. I don’t know if the rest of the current crew pull in the numbers required.

The others like Moh etc aren’t pulling in the numbers on their respective channels. Robbie on the other hand seems to be diversifying. Saw him on Sky news (?) and he has another channel going too.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I guess DT is not around temporarily, so it’s only Ty from the original group that made AFTV famous. I don’t know if the rest of the current crew pull in the numbers required.

The others like Moh etc aren’t pulling in the numbers on their respective channels. Robbie on the other hand seems to be diversifying. Saw him on Sky news (?) and he has another channel going too.
Lee has his own channel as well.

The thing is because Arsenal are doing so badly, people watch the channel to see the meltdowns or delusions (TY). If Arsenal had Citys recent success, AFTV wouldnt be as popular.

iKnowNothing

Lee has his own channel as well.

The thing is because Arsenal are doing so badly, people watch the channel to see the meltdowns or delusions (TY). If Arsenal had Citys recent success, AFTV wouldnt be as popular.

That’s the point I’m trying to make as well - yes people want to be entertained by the meltdowns on AFTV but their original regulars are almost all gone, except Ty and perhaps DT. Others individual channels aren’t getting the huge views.

I guess only Robbie benefits from this long term. The others were more means to an end for Robbie and the channel, I suppose.

Wayne's World

This guy is gold and comes up with some incredible quotes.

"I thought we did turn up...what you had is 2 very very good teams"

"If I was to tip a team other than Arsenal to win the league it would be Chelsea"
“Lokonga will have a statue here in 15 years time”....WTF is he for real? :houllier: :houllier: :houllier:

Don't think he did anything that you wouldn't see a league two player would do every weekend.

bosskeano

who are these clowns now that Robbie is dredging up? this bald guy, not as enthusiastic as Lee, is bloody clueless. True definition of a fan boy.

R'hllor

AFTV and Robbie is big torn in eyes of English media, bet they would like to see Arsenal fans turning vs AFTV completely and push them out by any means. Imagine being that dumb thinking that a youtube fan channel is source of problems in Arsenal football club :lol:

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
AFTV and Robbie is big torn in eyes of English media, bet they would like to see Arsenal fans turning vs AFTV completely and push them out by any means. Imagine being that dumb thinking that a youtube fan channel is source of problems in Arsenal football club :lol:
Its not the sole source of problems but Arsenals decline really correlates with the channels rise in popularity. Before, we were reaching and even exceeding expectations given the financial constraints.

Mr Smith

Why is AFTV getting those chants????

Stupidly weird.
I get it to be honest. They're not the source of Arsenal's problems, but they make everything worse by being a basket case and going viral after every defeat. It perpetuates negativity and makes the club as a whole easier to laugh at. The fact that the club itself took active steps to distance themselves from the channel is all the evidence you need of that. If they were a United fan channel I'd want them shut up

meamth

I get it to be honest. They're not the source of Arsenal's problems, but they make everything worse by being a basket case and going viral after every defeat. It perpetuates negativity and makes the club as a whole easier to laugh at. The fact that the club itself took active steps to distance themselves from the channel is all the evidence you need of that. If they were a United fan channel I'd want them shut up
There are lot of United fans channel. It's their right to voice their concerns.

It perpetuates negativity? Let's be honest here, if Manchester United going trough what Arsenal is going through now Man United Fans channel will receive the same attention.

I mean what kind of videos you want them to post if they kept having negative results? Keep being deluded and positive?

Thing is Arsenal used to be one of the biggest club in England, their downfall has nothing to do with a fans channel.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Fans in general have more power at a club than people think.

Tarrou

Why is AFTV getting those chants????

Stupidly weird.
because they are a banter club and AFTV are part of the reason everyone ridicules them

even fans and agents from overseas know they are a banter club now

doesn't really help with the brand or player acquisition does it?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
There are lot of United fans channel. It's their right to voice their concerns.

It perpetuates negativity? Let's be honest here, if Manchester United going trough what Arsenal is going through now Man United Fans channel will receive the same attention.

I mean what kind of videos you want them to post if they kept having negative results? Keep being deluded and positive?

Thing is Arsenal used to be one of the biggest club in England, their downfall has nothing to do with a fans channel.
FullTimeDevils did receive a bit of attention due to the rants of Andy Tate - I think I even saw him on Sky Sports

I mean just look at the views he got them
But that was 7 years ago.

Last edited:

R'hllor

Its not the sole source of problems but Arsenals decline really correlates with the channels rise in popularity. Before, we were reaching and even exceeding expectations given the financial constraints.
Channels rise is a result of Arsenals decline, not the other way around. Also Arsenal decline is a result of current ownership, reaching and exceeding expectations due your ownership, you think, everyone should shush and be grateful, positive about it? What kind of bend your knee attitude is that, specially to those cnuts in charge.

R'hllor

Fans in general have more power at a club than people think.
Thats a thing, they might be fans, thats the problem, Arsenal/United they want customers, also fans have more power at the club in general but not really in England.

R'hllor

They dont make anything worse, its just reflection of their reality, paying billion pounds per year for fecking tickets, like Arsenal is prime Barca on steroids. Results vs Bayern like 5:1.5:1.5:1, 8:2, they should just shut up and take it. Media dont give a shit about football fans, Sky/BT certainly dont when you see at what hour/days some games are played.

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Correlation is not causation.

Your club went to shit, which made the channel popular. Not the other way round.

RoyH1

Your club went to shit, which made the channel popular. Not the other way round.
Agree. It's far reached to think that a social media channels popularity can have such an effect on a clubs fortunes.

Arsenal have suffered due to the lack of a tangible sporting project after Wenger left. And under Kroenke's grey ownership there's going to be little if any change.

EngimaMK

FullTimeDevils did receive a bit of attention due to the rants of Andy Tate - I think I even saw him on Sky Sports

I mean just look at the views he got them
But that was 7 years ago.
I don't think this compares. Yes he is passionate and angry but it's fairly succinct, he isn't swearing or having teenagers histrionics (smashing his phone on the floor etc.) It was also a bit of a one off.... Andy Tate doesn't do this week after week.

Mike Smalling

I don't think this compares. Yes he is passionate and angry but it's fairly succinct, he isn't swearing or having teenagers histrionics (smashing his phone on the floor etc.) It was also a bit of a one off.... Andy Tate doesn't do this week after week.
There is also a distinct lack of 'blud', 'fam' and 'yannerstand'.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Channels rise is a result of Arsenals decline, not the other way around. Also Arsenal decline is a result of current ownership, reaching and exceeding expectations due your ownership, you think, everyone should shush and be grateful, positive about it? What kind of bend your knee attitude is that, specially to those cnuts in charge.
Arsenal dropped out the top four in 2017; the Anti-Wenger movement began in 15/16 season when Arsenal only signed Cech. The ownership could be better, but since they took over Arsenal have reached 11 finals, won 8 cups and champions league participation for 10 seasons. This is reality and has to be accepted. It's not about being overly positive or grateful, but honest debate is necessary instead of spreading the negative rhetoric agenda of AFTV and other groups.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal

Yh I get that.

How did we go to shit? Top four for eight consecutive seasons under financial constraints.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yh I get that.

How did we go to shit? Top four for eight consecutive seasons under financial constraints.
Managers not good enough. Only realising how great a manager Wenger was with hindsight. We’re going through the same shit but at least Fergie got the credit he deserved when he was still in charge.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yh I get that.

You were top 2 and then top 4 and then top 6 then top 8.

The restraints were largely artificial and a result of not replacing departing players well. Wenger was also showing signs of regression but at least had Arsenal in the top 4 for a while.

You've now been overtaken by Leicester who have less money in the coffers