Arse FAM TV

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Troopz is in American and has a Heineken sponsorship.Fair fecking play to the man. Got to think knows the score now. The more you moan, the more you make money.
I can't really stand the fella...but he's living the dream.

He's being paid to watch football, living in one of the best cities in the world...I mean talk about riding a wave.

Sure he's hamming it up, but he's playing to an audience too. I'm sure part of the reaction is genuine and some exaggerated.

Fair fecks to him. It won't last forever...he's making the most of it. Good luck to him.

SirAnderson

fair play to Troopz. Poor man’s spoke his heart out and let it be known with his actions that he’s literally not putting a penny into that shit run club anymore. Reminiscent of United pre Ole. I definitely feel for him. And poor Zah - the intro with the sponsor bottle as a mic had me in tears :lol:
Okay this is a bit more geninue and not trying to garner followers but trying to be funny. No laughs but still a good watch. Other than trying to use the bottle as a mic! :lol:

SirAnderson

It has never been anything but that.
Yeah but when it started out early days some of it felt or came across more real than what it feels like now, especially that bar seen. Like the "His done it again" that's an example of raw anger, real anger. That bar thing is, "I need to put on a show now."
But yeah Troopz has always been go big or go home in his appearances.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

This guy is gold and comes up with some incredible quotes.

"I thought we did turn up...what you had is 2 very very good teams"

"If I was to tip a team other than Arsenal to win the league it would be Chelsea"

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Arsenal is literally the worst of the Top6 and will finish 7th or 8th again.

Josep Dowling

Arsenal is literally the worst of the Top6 and will finish 7th or 8th again.
Can we genuinely call them a top 6 club anymore? I think they’ll be struggling to make top half. Arteta has turned them into average side and I’m not just talking about his tactics. His recruitment has been shocking and will damage Arsenal for years. Look at the quality he has purchased this season whilst being the highest spenders. They needed a solid, experienced CB and CM. Instead they sign Ben White for too much money and keep Xhaka for another season. Sell a decent keeper for £18m, then sign a terrible keeper who’s been relegated twice for £25m. I’m amazed Arteta still has a job.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Can we genuinely call them a top 6 club anymore? I think they’ll be struggling to make top half. Arteta has turned them into average side and I’m not just talking about his tactics. His recruitment has been shocking and will damage Arsenal for years. Look at the quality he has purchased this season whilst being the highest spenders. They needed a solid, experienced CB and CM. Instead they sign Ben White for too much money and keep Xhaka for another season. Sell a decent keeper for £18m, then sign a terrible keeper who’s been relegated twice for £25m. I’m amazed Arteta still has a job.
In terms of budget and PL history, yes. But they are the 6th, indeed. They finish 8th because they are the worst of the Top6 and teams like WH or Wolves in a good season push them to that 8th-9th spot.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

"If I was to tip a team other than Arsenal to win the league it would be Chelsea"
The second one, actually said that?! Oh man, guy has to doing this for laughs?! :lol:

bosskeano

this guy is more clueless than Ty....what a muppet

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Ty is a master of deflection. His list of ''thoughts and prayers'' getting longer by the week.

redrobed

No such thing as a top 6 anymore. It’s a top 3 - us, City, and Chelsea. I’m in a different time zone and it’s got to the point i dont need to watch back the Southampton game to know we’ve hammered them just based on the money spent by the sides.

2 sides can maybe outspend us and even then it’s only because of how stingy our owners are. #greenandyellow

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Ty is a master of deflection. His list of ''thoughts and prayers'' getting longer by the week.
I do wonder if he’s just like that in normal life too.

“Do you have a Nectar card at all sir?”

“First of all I’d like to thank the NHS, key workers, teachers, bin men…”

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
No such thing as a top 6 anymore. It’s a top 3 - us, City, and Chelsea. I’m in a different time zone and it’s got to the point i dont need to watch back the Southampton game to know we’ve hammered them just based on the money spent by the sides.

2 sides can maybe outspend us and even then it’s only because of how stingy our owners are. #greenandyellow
Why aren't you including Liverpool?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

Us who don't win anything in top3?