Arse FAM TV

AshRK

DT is an hypocrite. I bet had arsenal won the other day he would have come out of his shell and tweeted and mocked United fans. I don't think he has any leg to stand on after how he was backing Arteta to the point he seemed more deluded than TY. He knows it's for his own best to just be in a hiding rather than admitting he was wrong to back Arteta.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Always makes me laugh with some of these Arsenal fans they hype up these players and compare them favourably to rival players but when they lose games they trot out the "it's the players" line to defend Mikel :lol:

Case in point DT last season, spent half the season using that argument to try and deflect the heat of Arteta but then did a combined Arsenal (in 10th at that moment) and United (in 2nd) Xl and put 7 Arsenal players in it.
If I remember rightly you did the exact same thing when comparing Lampards first season at Chelsea to Arsenal squad last season. ;)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
If I remember rightly you did the exact same thing when comparing Lampards first season at Chelsea to Arsenal squad last season. ;)
I thought with the squad of 19/20 4th was the best we could have done and quite possibly overachieved on paper given the loss of Hazard, Kante's injury woes and Kepa playing like an outfielder covering in the nets.

In 20/21 however when it was becoming clear Lampard weren't it (having a squad that on paper should have been in or around the title race in 9th) i held my hands up and said we should change.

My opinion over Frank's job pretty much was in line to how I believed he was doing in comparison to the strength of the squad which is my point here, fans like DT would hype his players to kingdom come then blame the same players every time you hit a bad spell.

AshRK

Always makes me laugh with some of these Arsenal fans they hype up these players and compare them favourably to rival players but when they lose games they trot out the "it's the players" line to defend Mikel :lol:

Case in point DT last season, spent half the season using that argument to try and deflect the heat of Arteta but then did a combined Arsenal (in 10th at that moment) and United (in 2nd) Xl and put 7 Arsenal players in it.
Yeah I remember that when he put 7 arsenal players but what was funny is just a month back then on air he said west ham have a better squad than Arsenal to defend Arteta. Like I said in the previous post the guy is a A grade hypocrite. Will throw stones at others but when people throw the same stones back at him, plays a victim card and goes to hiding.

Djemba-Djemba

The new batch come across much more normal, grown up and rational.

So i can definitely see their numbers declining in the near future. It was fun to watch arseholes like DT, or weirdo manchild Ty, melt down and embarrass themselves but most of the new guys seem decent enough sorts. There's no interest in it.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

So i can definitely see their numbers declining in the near future. It was fun to watch arseholes like DT, or weirdo manchild Ty, melt down and embarrass themselves but most of the new guys seem decent enough sorts. There's no interest in it.
It was also more fun back when wenger was around and the direction of the club a lot more ambiguous. It's not the same to watch people lose their shit when the llusion has been stripped and they all know they are shit.

InfiniteBoredom

Robbie has taken up the deluded quota nowadays to make up for the losses.

They tried to unearth new talents but they are poor imitations of the OGs, guys like Julian and Stricto feels more like caricature than real people.

BorisManUtd

I can imagine TY talking again about referees' personal agenda against Arsenal after Everton game because of that Godfrey's stamp on Tomiyasu :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'

Nah I’ve yet to meet a single sensible Arsenal fan. One of the most deluded fanbases around in terms of hyping up their average players. Don’t see that changing any time soon.

MUFC OK

Troopz channel alone is even more tragic and better entertainment value.

90 + 5min

Maguire and Telles with the throw-in the other night and Richarlison in the corner tonight...

Can someone explain what is going on here? I've seen this video before but I'm not sure what to say or what they are tryng to do. Seems just weird.

FujiVice

The Deluded Gooner is a great channel. Obviously doesnt get the numbers because he doesnt act like a child, but he's a really sharp guy. If you actually want to hear whats wrong at Arsenal instead of "I've feckin had enough Robbie!" he's worth a look.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The Deluded Gooner is a great channel. Obviously doesnt get the numbers because he doesnt act like a child, but he's a really sharp guy. If you actually want to hear whats wrong at Arsenal instead of "I've feckin had enough Robbie!" he's worth a look.
I don't see where the fun is in that?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Good shout. Saw him about year ago, at some point better than Lee Gunner who predicted Arteta's football.

Nogbadthebad

I wonder if that barstool stream gets any numbers, because it is so obviously just guys playing up to the camera that its kind of embarrasing.

Both troopz and the guy next to him stand and look at the camera before they start their acts.

crossy1686

career ending
I wonder if that barstool stream gets any numbers, because it is so obviously just guys playing up to the camera that its kind of embarrasing.

Both troopz and the guy next to him stand and look at the camera before they start their acts.
Guy who own's it is a multimillionaire so they're doing alright. Think they've owned by Draft Kings and have a gambling app to go with the watch alongs.

Troopz channel alone is even more tragic and better entertainment value.
Yep proper throwback stuff to the Wenger AFTV days.

The new lot on AFTV are boring as feck. Robbie will be on the lookout for new deluded fans like Troopz, Ty and DT otherwise AFTV will die slowly