Arse FAM TV

Chipper

Adulterer.
They were celebrating beating United by singing a popular song (at the time) and dancing.
What was the popular song?

I understood it was about us but don't really know what the song had to do with us. What those lyrics had to do with the game. As I said, seems so wierd.
Weren't they just encouraging Arsenal to slow play down and take their time over a goal kick, throw in, or free kick late in the game as they were winning?

InfiniteBoredom

What the feck did I just watch? This joker saying we aren't any better then Burnley ?

I hope they get relegated to the Championship Arsenal and feck off, most arrogant bunch of wankers I've ever come across
He’s their white Ty, but not funny.

Even those lot don’t take him seriously, don’t stress about it.

AshRK

What the feck did I just watch? This joker saying we aren't any better then Burnley ?

I hope they get relegated to the Championship Arsenal and feck off, most arrogant bunch of wankers I've ever come across
Their biggest rivals are us and hence they are always butt hurt. They still can't get over the fact we beat their unbeaten run. Stuck in early 2000s these lot.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They had their good period; smugness abounds amongst the Gooners. Laughing at United and now... back to terra firma.
I am surprised not more gooners are not broken by now -- shit to good to shit and then good and then shit...

big rons sovereign

Ah, the good old 'worst United team ever' not heard that trotted out for a while.

crossy1686

career ending
What was the popular song?

Weren't they just encouraging Arsenal to slow play down and take their time over a goal kick, throw in, or free kick late in the game as they were winning?
Take your time with it.

Mate, there is no context for the song, stop looking for one. It’s like you bursting into a rendition of take on me by A-ha at the final whistle.

The only context for this is that they were so happy they beat us, they started singing a random song at the final whistle

Withnail

I don't really find this stuff funny anymore. It's all become too performative and knowing.

Troops was always a one-trick pony and he's got a lot of mileage out of his act but that vid with the over-the-top american Everton fan was just weird.

Tarrou

Surely they can find a new batch of knobheads that are more interesting than this?

Robbie is wasting the Arteta era here

Chipper

Adulterer.
Take your time with it.

Mate, there is no context for the song, stop looking for one. It’s like you bursting into a rendition of take on me by A-ha at the final whistle.

The only context for this is that they were so happy they beat us, they started singing a random song at the final whistle
Got a link to this popular song from last year called Take your time with it? Can't find anything on Youtube and the people in the comments section are saying it's something they came up with.

Also, I've just watched the playthrough. In the 89th minute Rashford goes down and Troopz starts telling him to get up and is insulting him. One of the other guys says, no take your time as though they don't care because Arsenal are winning. Then a short time later something else happens although it's uncelar what and someone says it again before they start singing it. So it really does seem like they were encouraging the winding down of the clock as they were winning late on.

Isn't that just what football fans do? Sing something that gets shouted out/sing out their message to players? Ok, I ended up searching but it wasn't some deep search for context to begin with. Seemed kind of obvious anyway just going off the timer on the original clip saying 90 minutes was up and they were winning 1-0 away from home that they might burst into a song encouraging players to take their time.

Last edited:

Sviken

Surely they can find a new batch of knobheads that are more interesting than this?

Robbie is wasting the Arteta era here
I haven't watched AFTV for a while and I'm shocked. Who are these uncharismatic clowns they've got going there? I know about Claude (RIP) but what happened to the rest? Why did they all scatter to nowhere?

KingCavani

Claude was pretty much the only one that was likeable. He felt genuine. Everyone else feels so fake and they have for years. I would bet anything that Ty doesn't actually believe a god damn thing he says but he knows his character pays. I think Goldbridge is exactly the same as are a lot of the others who've tried to replicate their success. All pure performance. It's basically professional wrestling for football fans.

goptun

Claude was pretty much the only one that was likeable. He felt genuine. Everyone else feels so fake and they have for years. I would bet anything that Ty doesn't actually believe a god damn thing he says but he knows his character pays. I think Goldbridge is exactly the same as are a lot of the others who've tried to replicate their success. All pure performance. It's basically professional wrestling for football fans.
Nah, Lee Judges is by far the most likeable and genuine. He's also the most entertaining person ever when Arsenal aren't doing well.

KingCavani

Nah, Lee Judges is by far the most likeable and genuine. He's also the most entertaining person ever when Arsenal aren't doing well.
I genuinely didn't even know his name until now but yeah I do recognise him and he does seem one of the better ones.

The ones I knew were Claude, Troopz, DT, and TY. The latter three were absolute gobshites. DT is as dislikeable as it gets.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Partey was a good player for Atletico but has been completely average for Arsenal, it shouldn't really even be a discussion but you can't talk sense with Arsenal fans.
It rarely works out when a player takes a clear step down to join another team. If only they had a former manager who could have taught them that.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Genuinely funny guy just like Claude was, Troopz and some others force it too much imo.
There's definitely something to it, especially after Troopz leaving AFTV, he had chemistry with DT, Ty & Claude. Laughed his arse off when Ty & DT had a fight many times.

Now he's working with Zah who completely doesn't feel the English banter, so he needs to force himself too much for sake of any entertainment value.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ty was intercepted by sky before AFTV, maybe during the United v Arsenal title races and he dressed the same and had the same delusion

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Yeah Ty isn't putting anything on.

He really is that weird, 100% him.
Yeah, I think TY really is that delusional, there are too many videos of Joe Public meeting him and him being the same as he is on AFTV.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The funniest for me is when Claude asked after some game how arsenal would get on in the Bernabau and Troopz said probably lose six nil and Ty said he thought they could win and Claude burst out laughing. Hilarious if you youtube it.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the jokers on AFTV started after Andy Tate's outburst on Full Time Devils, which went viral during Moyes' era.

And while this was an exception for FTD, I think that set the tone of what sells and now, most successful fan channels just provide with regular outbursts rather than actual fan views. In a way, most of these fan channels are driving their success because the club has been underperforming rather than anything else

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the jokers on AFTV started after Andy Tate's outburst on Full Time Devils, which went viral during Moyes' era.

And while this was an exception for FTD, I think that set the tone of what sells and now, most successful fan channels just provide with regular outbursts rather than actual fan views. In a way, most of these fan channels are driving their success because the club has been underperforming rather than anything else
This is what Ray Palour was saying to Robbie once, that AFTV was profiting off the back of poor arsenal performances on the pitch. Then having all these characters on aftv that are kind of foolish only helps drive in the viewers. If Arsenal were dominant in the league, i dont think Robbie would have been as successful.