Arse FAM TV

Cpt Negative

This.

They have been playing relatively injury free and mainly 6-7 days between matches for most of the season.
They don't have squad depth -- their drop off after the starting 11 is as bad as ours. Their casemiro, Partey has been almost ever present.

Not sure they will be so lucky again with injuries again.
I look at Arsenal another way this season. They’ve massively outperformed their xG. So many games I’ve watched them they’ve been been second best at the start of games but have taken their first chance which changed the complexion of the game.

Saka is massively overrated in my eyes. Turns up in the smaller games but can’t think of a game winning performance in a big game.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
‘De Zerbi is a nobody’

‘Brighton did not deserve to win’

Tyrion

‘De Zerbi is a nobody’

The funny thing is that in Tys mind, every season for the last decade has been this for Arsenal: a glorious title charge that ended prematurely.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I look at Arsenal another way this season. They’ve massively outperformed their xG. So many games I’ve watched them they’ve been been second best at the start of games but have taken their first chance which changed the complexion of the game.

Saka is massively overrated in my eyes. Turns up in the smaller games but can’t think of a game winning performance in a big game.
He's definitely overrated by Gooners. But he's been overplayed by Arteta this season. He has huge potential -- he's only 21.

Reality will hit them next season. This was their Leicester opportunity and they shat themselves.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Who laughed at us winning League Cup? I'd rather finish 3rd/4th with a cup in hand than another trophyless season. Putting everything in one basket against this City side competing for the league is not a wise decision.

sglowrider

Who laughed at us winning League Cup? I'd rather finish 3rd/4th with a cup in hand than another trophyless season. Putting everything in one basket against this City side competing for the league is not a wise decision.
But 2023 Gooners will claim, coming in 2nd is more prestigious than winning any tin cup.

But a 2020 Gooner would claim that winning a tin cup is better & more critical than coming in 8th in the league.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
But 2023 Gooners will claim, coming in 2nd is more prestigious than winning any tin cup.

But a 2020 Gooner would claim that winning a tin cup is better & more critical than coming in 8th in the league.
Every year they have different standards. But no matter, the gooners are now goners. I'm glad they didn't win the league because if they don't do it now, they won't do it next year. One less team to worry about.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He's clearly mentally ill. Can't get satisfaction from his videos anymore.
I think he’s on the spectrum - not sure why AFTV puts him out there like that.
It's one thing I don't like about AFTV. Other channels have pure idiots that are there for attention and.. well, being idiots. But Robbie seemed to gather actual delusional people with issues to be on his show, being paraded for clicks and views.

sglowrider

I think he’s on the spectrum - not sure why AFTV puts him out there like that.
He's their clickbait on two legs. They have lost most of the traffic drivers now. Died, jailed or gone on their own. But Robbie has to earn his money with Ty.

sglowrider

It's one thing I don't like about AFTV. Other channels have pure idiots that are there for attention and.. well, being idiots. But Robbie seemed to gather actual delusional people with issues to be on his show, being paraded for clicks and views.
Speaking of delusional....

''The only competition next season is City.''

sglowrider

They have a whole generation of fans who have not seen them lift the PL. Never won any European silverware for 40 years and yet Robbie talks as though they are some footballing royalty.

At least United fans know the footballing hierarchy -- and where we stand in it. (There RM then Barca, BM etc and then us.) Arsenal fans are so delusional about their own status in the general scheme of things.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Delusion at its finest. Also interesting seeing Arsenal supporters criticizing Partay after spending half the season suggesting he was better than Casemiro.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Speaking of delusional....

''The only competition next season is City.''
"Direct debit" that's not how it works you dummy :lol: :lol:
"Mike Arteta you don't play the same way, it's easy for read you"
"My expectation from the start of the season is to win"
"Olan olan olan!"

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
‘De Zerbi is a nobody’

Before I respond to this post I just want to say black lives matter, Slava Ukraini, trans rights, end homophobia, thank you to the NHS, the CBS, the NRA, the HMRC, the YMCA, thank you to the doctors, nurses, postmen, delivery drivers, police officers, secretaries, moderators, notaries, the waiters, the waitresses, the cleaners, the prostitutes, the pimps

The Firestarter

Before I respond to this post I just want to say black lives matter, Slava Ukraini, trans rights, end homophobia, thank you to the NHS, the CBS, the NRA, the HMRC, the YMCA, thank you to the doctors, nurses, postmen, delivery drivers, police officers, secretaries, moderators, notaries, the waiters, the waitresses, the cleaners, the prostitutes, the pimps
You forgot to thank @rimaldo :nono:

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Yeah, and nothing against postmen and postwomen, but why do they deserve a shoutout in a football fan reaction interview?
I give a shout out to my postie a couple of times a week, however its because the daft git has put the wrong mail through my door.... AGAIN