Arse FAM TV

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Ty talking about City might lose all their games. They might you melt, you still didn't do your job.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The "finishing 2nd is better than micky mouse trophy" award goes to... the invisibles that lost to Forest after a monumental fall down. Only in the last several games they got to feel the pressure and they fecked it up. Before this, they had played more games than city, giving an illusion of a much bigger gap.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Arsenal's collapse was expected. They aren't perennial title contenders and showed why. I think everyone got carried away when they were 8 points clear.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Arsenal's collapse was expected. They aren't perennial title contenders and showed why. I think everyone got carried away when they were 8 points clear.
Agreed, but in all fairness, they have improved massively from a year ago and shouldn't feel too aggrieved given that the spine of the team will be back next year, plus a couple of new signings.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Genuine question - what makes an opposition supporter want to watch these numpties? Anything I've seen or heard of them is against my will and they're blocked from my social media (being an Arsenal supporter, chances of me running into a post on the feed otherwise are higher). But why would you as an opposition fan want to watch any of them apart from the basic schadenfreude that you'd feel? Can't for the life of me imagine wasting my life seeking out United or Spurs or Liverpool 'fan tv's'.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
But why would you as an opposition fan want to watch any of them apart from the basic schadenfreude that you'd feel?
Schadenfreude is delicious.

I only watch the best clips though. "He's done it again that Harry Kane" is one of the funniest things I've seen in football. I keep going back to that clip. It's perfection.

BorisManUtd

Genuine question - what makes an opposition supporter want to watch these numpties? Anything I've seen or heard of them is against my will and they're blocked from my social media (being an Arsenal supporter, chances of me running into a post on the feed otherwise are higher). But why would you as an opposition fan want to watch any of them apart from the basic schadenfreude that you'd feel? Can't for the life of me imagine wasting my life seeking out United or Spurs or Liverpool 'fan tv's'.
For laughs. You've got guys like Ty who is sometimes annoying but at the same time is kid in 50 year old's body, hard to believe he's actually real person. I watch DR Sports more often because it's more football related and has some non-Arsenal fans as well, like Expressions who I find hilarious.

Mmm-Qatarian

Maybe I'm looking at it too deeply but I think Deeney's being a bit of a knob here. I'd get it if Ty was particularly nasty with his comments about other players but he's really just a bit weird. I feel you'd have to be quite a think-skinned wanker to take offence at anything he's said.

I'm not one of those who thinks footballers (or anybody else) should have to take genuine abuse from fans lying down but it does rub me the wrong way when people with fame and money disproportionately lash out at random folk who were mildly critical of them.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Maybe I'm looking at it too deeply but I think Deeney's being a bit of a knob here. I'd get it if Ty was particularly nasty with his comments about other players but he's really just a bit weird. I feel you'd have to be quite a think-skinned wanker to take offence at anything he's said.

I'm not one of those who thinks footballers (or anybody else) should have to take genuine abuse from fans lying down but it does rub me the wrong way when people with fame and money disproportionately lash out at random folk who were mildly critical of them.
Is Deeney saying anything about Ty that most non-footballers don't already believe him ?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I know someone who's met Ty a few times and he's apparently a really lovely guy.
I don’t disagree he may be a nice guy off camera, but Deeney’s view seems to be about Ty’s on camera AFTV “character”, which let’s face it, gets regularly mocked. Even Robbie appears to be getting progressively frustrated with Ty’s delusional schtick.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I don’t disagree he may be a nice guy off camera, but Deeney’s view seems to be about Ty’s on camera AFTV “character”, which let’s face it, gets regularly mocked. Even Robbie appears to be getting progressively annoyed with Ty’s delusional schtick lately.
He makes shedloads of money off of him so I don't think he's really that annoyed. I mean sure he's embarrassed by some of the stuff Ty comes up with, but he knows his worth to his finances.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He makes shedloads of money off of him so I don't think he's really that annoyed. I mean sure he's embarrassed by some of the stuff Ty comes up with, but he knows his worth to his finances.
I doubt Robbie is making much off of Ty himself given that AFTV has largely moved on from the early days of Ty and Claude going at it, along with the subsequent departures of original “cast members” when the likes of Mo, Claude, Troopz, and DT, left. It’s now basically a new channel with new characters.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I doubt Robbie is making much off of Ty himself given that AFTV has largely moved on from the early days of Ty and Claude going at it, along with the subsequent departures of original “cast members” when the likes of Mo, Claude, Troopz, and DT, left. It’s now basically a new channel with new characters.
Exactly that. Whenever Ty gets on the fancams (only when they win btw) they get the most views because of his deluded opinions.

bosskeano

bloody hell though....he admitted that he broke down in tears and called his momma. i mean i know there is this thing about guys being more sensitive and speaking out about their feelings but ffs some things should be kept in the locker and not public