Arse FAM TV

Tyrion

It's one thing I don't like about AFTV. Other channels have pure idiots that are there for attention and.. well, being idiots. But Robbie seemed to gather actual delusional people with issues to be on his show, being paraded for clicks and views.
They've had two contributors die, one imprisoned and then there's Troops and Ty. I don't like how he's being invited on Sky despite making his name by exploiting the dumbest and angriest people he could find.

Loon

:lol:
They've had two contributors die, one imprisoned and then there's Troops and Ty. I don't like how he's being invited on Sky despite making his name by exploiting the dumbest and angriest people he could find.
Who died besides Claude?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don't think Robbie is to blame for that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
In regards to Claude I think you can argue AFTV contributed to his poor health.
I think issues were there before AFTV and I don't think it made them that much worse. His cause of death is "natural causes relating to his health" according to his family so it may have been a long-running bodily issue and not a mental one.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think issues were there before AFTV and I don't think it made them that much worse. His cause of death is "natural causes relating to his health" according to his family so it may have been a long-running bodily issue and not a mental one.
Yeah, like stress, which he looked most of the time he was on AFTV. Claude, DT etc. are just cannon fodder for Robbie as clicks. There were many times that they (Ty also) should have been took off air because they're being used as a tool to ridicule at the detriment of their own wellbeing.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
In regards to Claude I think you can argue AFTV contributed to his poor health.
I think Robbie has now moved away from over-emotional representatives. Cecil, Charline, Turkish, James and this other dude who sounds a bit like Robbie (could be his brother) all dominate the videos now.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think Robbie has now moved away from over-emotional representatives. Cecil, Charline, Turkish, James and this other dude who sounds a bit like Robbie (could be his brother) all dominate the videos now.
It does seem so but took him far too long to do so. He definitely exploited people in the early days.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah, like stress, which he looked most of the time he was on AFTV. Claude, DT etc. are just cannon fodder for Robbie as clicks. There were many times that they (Ty also) should have been took off air because they're being used as a tool to ridicule at the detriment of their own wellbeing.
Stress is part of life though, let's not forget that he had also been removed from AFTV sometime before his death. Should we also blame Arsenal for affecting his health? We don't know what happened in his family life also. Moreover, he was an overweight man, he probably didn't look after his health in the best way.

I won't deny there is some exploitation going on, but I think Ty and Claude largely enjoy and enjoyed their time on the channel. It's an extension of their biggest passion.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Stress is part of life though, let's not forget that he had also been removed from AFTV sometime before his death. Should we also blame Arsenal for affecting his health? We don't know what happened in his family life also. Moreover, he was an overweight man, he probably didn't look after his health in the best way.

I won't deny there is some exploitation going on, but I think Ty and Claude largely enjoy and enjoyed their time on the channel. It's an extension of their biggest passion.
Of course it's part of life but he went through lots of mental and stressful turmoil due to his time on AFTV and he wasn't removed because of Robbie feeling bad for exploiting him, he was removed because Robbie wanted to save his channel.

I find it hard to respect Robbie for what he's done when the early days of the channel were horribly exploitative of clearly vulnerable and damaged people.

Ultimately we don't know if it did have an impact on Claude and his death but I just don't believe that all of Robbie's interactions with Claude were in good faith.

BorisManUtd

Of course it's part of life but he went through lots of mental and stressful turmoil due to his time on AFTV and he wasn't removed because of Robbie feeling bad for exploiting him, he was removed because Robbie wanted to save his channel.

I find it hard to respect Robbie for what he's done when the early days of the channel were horribly exploitative of clearly vulnerable and damaged people.

Ultimately we don't know if it did have an impact on Claude and his death but I just don't believe that all of Robbie's interactions with Claude were in good faith.
Yeah these days not that much but with Ty it's still going on. Like when you look at the videos after this loss to Brighton, views on most of the videos are around 10-20k. Then there's TY and his interview that has more than 300k so far.

On Claude: it may have affected him as he kinda became famous to extent and I remember in months leading to his death he complained on Twitter about people bullying him in comments etc. Man was clearly suffering from depression (one summer even went missing) for years and in some ways AFTV didn't help but made it worse possibly.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Saka is massively overrated in my eyes. Turns up in the smaller games but can’t think of a game winning performance in a big game.
Saka is one of the best big game players in the league. Scores against the Top 6 all the time. No idea what player you’re watching. He’s had an incredible season and had a great World Cup too.

Threesus

They have been fuming at Gary Neville ever since the full time whistle. Apparently he should have been screaming that ‘arsenal are the best team in the league’.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If I recall, he went missing a few summers before his passing, where no one could locate him. So there were definitely issues in his life along the way.

the_cliff

I don't know why Rio thought it was a good idea to debate who had a better season. Arse are desperate to reframe their bottling.

Let's call a spade a spade

Arsenal bottled it even though they've had a good season.
These debates are pointless. I understand where the Arsenal fans are coming from but they're assuming they will kick on next season and be there and thereabouts again. Problem is that with the new season comes a new slate and all teams are on equal footing, it doesn't matter what happened the season prior, I'm sure come next season if Arsenal are back to just fighting for top 4 most of them would agree we've had the better season this season (providing we finish top 4 of course).

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I don't know why Rio thought it was a good idea to debate who had a better season. Arse are desperate to reframe their bottling.

Let's call a spade a spade

Arsenal bottled it even though they've had a good season.
Rio is garbage mate. One of our greatest ever players. An empty vessel of a football commentator.

Tyrion

I don't think Robbie is to blame for that.
True, I'm not blaming him. I just mean that it does seem like he aims for unhealthy people given how many things happen to his contributors. Claude did talk once about how much abuse he's gotten online so I don't think AFTV helped.

Imo, Robbie takes these people when they're emotional, winds them up and puts it online for everyone to laugh at and makes money off it. It's pretty exploitative.

Tyrion

They have been fuming at Gary Neville ever since the full time whistle. Apparently he should have been screaming that ‘arsenal are the best team in the league’.
Keown complained about Martin Tyler being anti-Arsenal in his commentary apparently. It's amazing how every fan is convinced Tyler dislikes their club.

Lincm

Supports
Arsenal
These debates are pointless. I understand where the Arsenal fans are coming from but they're assuming they will kick on next season and be there and thereabouts again. Problem is that with the new season comes a new slate and all teams are on equal footing, it doesn't matter what happened the season prior, I'm sure come next season if Arsenal are back to just fighting for top 4 most of them would agree we've had the better season this season (providing we finish top 4 of course).
If Arsenal are back to fighting for top 4 next season, we would still have had a better season this season.
It just means that we have a not so good season for the next season.

Geez, what kind of weird framing is it to judge the success of this season on next season's performance.
Yes we can talk about building for the future and all that, but judge each season individually.

bosskeano

the whole thing is fuking humorous....how the fuk can AFTV people sit there with a straight face and say this has been a fantastic season???? they won fuk all, no trophy, knocked out early in the micky mouse cup, 4th round of FA Cup, and first knockout round by Sporting. They've been playing once a week since early March and completely BOTTLED it in the league while City kept fighting on 3 fronts.

I here by declare a new cup for Arsenal this season......