Arse FAM TV

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I was thinking why do they watch on delay? Its so if something happens you can jump on Youtube and see their real time reactions. Its genius.
Yeah I'm sure he can afford a sky subscription. Is the online version of sky on delay? I know rivers often flow slowly and maybe Robbie is a cheapskate.

cyberman

Yeah I'm sure he can afford a sky subscription. Is the online version of sky on delay? I know rivers often flow slowly and maybe Robbie is a cheapskate.
I was watching it on Sky Go and was 2 minutes ahead of them

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Robbie should have more money than Goldman Sachs by now. The man has figured out how to bottle schadenfreude.
Is that like Liebfraumilch?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Shameless bunch.
You never done it before? They just scored against their rival, nothing is wrong celebrating like that. I did the same thing when we scored against Liverpool, Chelsea & City.

AshRK

You never done it before? They just scored against their rival, nothing is wrong celebrating like that. I did the same thing when we scored against Liverpool, Chelsea & City.
Actually you have a point they did score against their rival so hey maybe I was over scrutinizing their celebration. But it was still funny they way he said "feck social distancing"

Sanchez7

Just watched Ty's video and burst out laughing -

Why did Arsenal lose? - "Maupay you are a cheat" x10 :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Thank me for this later.

1:51:00 - immediately after Robbie says, "that's a goal..." when Brighton equalise, you'll see Ty on the right do the most random thing in the world. I still can't make sense of it. Should be time-linked below.

That poor bald geezer at the back can't see what's happening on screen because Troopz is having an almighty meltdown :D

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I almost feel uncomfortable laughing at this bloke, because I'm fairly certain there's something not quite right with him. That's not the behaviour of a fully grown man who is complete sane.
Yeah, he's definitely not all there, but it's hilarious too.

lysglimt

Scout
What do these guys seriously expect with this team ? They are awful - they have like 5 players in total I would like in our entire squad, 1 that I would want in our first 11.

Slysi17

What do these guys seriously expect with this team ? They are awful - they have like 5 players in total I would like in our entire squad, 1 that I would want in our first 11.
Arsenal are so shit that I see them getting 9th or 10th at best. Out of their remaining 8 games, there is only 2 or 3 that I see them winning

Ace of Spades

They are in serious trouble. No money, their main goalscorer looks to be leaving, and their experienced players are nearly all washed out. They have some good young players, but they will need time to develop, and the best of them could be snapped up if the team keep struggling and the players start attracting attention from the big clubs.

Also, Ty seems genuinely deluded, like an over grown man child. Is it an act ?? Or is he genuinely that stupid ??

He is acting like a kid blaming Brighton for daring to win and not rolling over for these bunch of whiny losers, when the questions should be asked to their own players and manager.

Last edited:

Robertd0803

I was thinking why do they watch on delay? Its so if something happens you can jump on Youtube and see their real time reactions. Its genius.
The fact that DT actually fecks up their whole not quite live watch along by checking the score on his phone and spoils it for everyone else had me laughing.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
It's scary to think Ty is either 50 or close to 50 years old. His latest offering resembled that of a 12 year old.

Red00012

“ Feck off Uncle Fester’s love child look at the bags under his eyes “:lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Also, Ty seems genuinely deluded, like an over grown man child. Is it an act ?? Or is he genuinely that stupid ??
I think he see's it as a weakness critisising his players, he's so far gone in the "must support players and managers unconditionally" narrative, especially around Claude.

He knew he couldn't be positive about that game so when he was truly put on the spot and asked questions which led to little choice but to be critical if answered properly he deflected (raging about Maupay), he's done it before, brought up Phil Brown once :lol:

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I can't find the clip but there's an interview with Ty from the early 2000s and he looks the exact same as he does now.

I doubt it's an act, I really think he's that deluded.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I can't find the clip but there's an interview with Ty from the early 2000s and he looks the exact same as he does now.

Is this what you're looking for 30 seconds in?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He must be in his late 30s if he's in videos from that long ago and he's still wearing full Arsenal gear ffs.

Red00012

Arse just scored and they're all hugging each other

Robbie "social distancing"
DT "feck your social distancing"

Really sums up the attitude of the country well

“These couldn’t score in a brothel , they never score “

35 seconds later Brighton score:lol::lol::lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Anyone that wears full merch including headphones has to be a little bit unhinged

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think he see's it as a weakness critisising his players, he's so far gone in the "must support players and managers unconditionally" narrative, especially around Claude.

He knew he couldn't be positive about that game so when he was truly put on the spot and asked questions which led to little choice but to be critical if answered properly he deflected (ranging about Maupay), he's done it before, brought up Phil Brown once :lol:
He blamed the fact that it was raining once whenthey lost to, I think it was, Swansea when Michu was there.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Ty's name suggests he has a twin. Would like to look at the twin for comparison. Apart from being bald he looks the same way he did in the 2004 clip or Ruud's penalty against Arsenal.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
So are they all saying that Maupay should have been sent off and that's the reason they lost?