Arse FAM TV

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
There is no need to drag this on any further as we see things so differently
What is it? Are you jealous of his success?

tbf, it's far from just you. There seems to be a massive downer on this Forum against anyone who does well for themselves, unless they're a footballer, in which case they can earn as much as they like as long as they're performing on the pitch.

Last edited:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What is it? Are you jealous of his success?

tbf, it's far from just you. There seems to be a massive downer on this Forum against anyone who does well for themselves, unless they're a footballer, in which case they can earn as much as they like as long as they're performing on the pitch.
It's nothing to do with jealousy, I just don't wanna bore myself with this discussion is all.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Is DT blaming the loss on Bellerin's throw-ins or something?
Think there have been 14 foul throws this PL season and Bellerin has 5?

You think someone would say, “feck I'm having this, you throw like Stevie Wonder “

Loon

:lol:

42:40 Son's goal
54:00 Troopz random meltdown at Holding
1:01:00 Bellerin foul throw
1:14:15 Harry Kane's goal
1:41:10 troopz crazy meltdown
THIS is the show which spirited Troopz off to America? It looks like an after-office shambles.

meamth

Arsenal is seriously lacking in stars.

In order to be a big team, you must have 1 or 2 coveted world class players in there. Remember the days when they had Henry, Vieira, RVP, Petit, Overmars, heck even Fabregas days!

Nowadays, when we look at Arsenal team, there is nobody there other teams would buy them players for world record fees!

They are seriously lacking in individual qualities.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
These fan cams represent the modern football fan.

No nuance ever. The manager is either the world's greatest or should be sacked.

Our fan cam channels are no different.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
These fan cams represent the modern football fan.

No nuance ever. The manager is either the world's greatest or should be sacked.

Our fan cam channels are no different.
It's an internet thing and sadly isn't going away. General fans online are exactly the same. A new player is either a flop or one of the greats in the game after just a couple of games. The amount of times I've read "i'm done with Lampard' on Chelsea twitter in the last 18 months. There are nuanced discussions to be had of course but you have to sift through a lot of genuine shit to find them. I have found watching football much more enjoyable when I stay off the internet for a while.

Pep's Suit

Just watched a bit of AFTV's latest Biased Show episode and that White Yardie guy is absolutely terrible. It's like he never watched a game of football in his life. These days you can only listen to Lee Judge and Robbie there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Just watched a bit of AFTV's latest Biased Show episode and that White Yardie guy is absolutely terrible. It's like he never watched a game of football in his life. These days you can only listen to Lee Judge and Robbie there.
His background seems to be in comedy and reaction videos. He was probably a casual football fan who Robbie approached due to him already having an online presence and being notable as a white Jamaican.

Not that I expect AFTV to have tactical experts.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Ty seems to have a history of shutting DT up with one-liners.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

This guy?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What do people like Lee get out of watching football if it makes them that angry

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not sure I understand why Ty gets so much abuse on there?

He's clearly a bit deluded and passionate and passionate about his team. He doesn't want to sit there and scream expletives about his manager and players and wants to be positive, is that so bad?

Was a bit surprised when he got attacked so much last week for saying Arsenal could beat Tottenham. Give me one reason why? Well, cos its 11 players vs 11? Give me one reason why Kean beat Ferguson at OT? Things don't always make sense.

Is it a case of misery loves company? Should they all be miserable gurning twats?

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
It's an internet thing and sadly isn't going away. General fans online are exactly the same. A new player is either a flop or one of the greats in the game after just a couple of games. The amount of times I've read "i'm done with Lampard' on Chelsea twitter in the last 18 months. There are nuanced discussions to be had of course but you have to sift through a lot of genuine shit to find them. I have found watching football much more enjoyable when I stay off the internet for a while.
It's the same on redcafe sadly.

Needham

Not sure I understand why Ty gets so much abuse on there?

He's clearly a bit deluded and passionate and passionate about his team. He doesn't want to sit there and scream expletives about his manager and players and wants to be positive, is that so bad?

Was a bit surprised when he got attacked so much last week for saying Arsenal could beat Tottenham. Give me one reason why? Well, cos its 11 players vs 11? Give me one reason why Kean beat Ferguson at OT? Things don't always make sense.

Is it a case of misery loves company? Should they all be miserable gurning twats?
I love Ty. It's awesome that he's in his forties. He's the kind of guy who jumps up and down with joy at the cash machine when he finds out his wages have been deposited.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Paraphrase of a convo on AFTV

DT: "ref looks a bit like Dolph Lundgren. ""if he dies, he dies""
Ty: "that was a disgrace, it was an exhibition match"
DT: "it was a film"