Arse FAM TV

Cast5

Always knew Lee was a head case, wearing a Nike hat with an Adidas top, Bet he goes to Asda with Tesco bags, what a nut job!

Reactions: Fortitude

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's all for the cameras now. Troopz reaction sounded so fake.
He's always been so fake. If he was 'done' and hated it so much he'd stop doing fan cams but it clearly gets people watching and makes him money.

Anustart89

He's always been so fake. If he was 'done' and hated it so much he'd stop doing fan cams but it clearly gets people watching and makes him money.
Troopz: I am so fecking done with this!!!

See you next game, don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe so you don’t miss a single authentic meltdown!

Blud

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Joking aside.
Some of them need help..
It's certainly not a platform you want to be on if you have mental health issues.
It always felt a little uncomfortable with Claude on there, and the Boominator sadly had issues too.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's certainly not a platform you want to be on if you have mental health issues.
It always felt a little uncomfortable with Claude on there, and the Boominator sadly had issues too.
Couldn't that be said about fame in general?

There's probably a lot of footballers/managers and actors to name two professions who money aside would be a lot more better if they went off grid (Jose for example). I don't think specifically pointing out AFTV is fair in this regard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Couldn't that be said about fame in general?

There's probably a lot of footballers/managers and actors to name two professions who money aside would be a lot more better if they went off grid (Jose for example). I don't think specifically pointing out AFTV is fair in this regard.
Well, it is the Arse fam tv thread in fairness!

Chairman Steve

I always feel that they need Arsenal to get on a winning run or a big unexpected win against one of the legit good teams, and then a bad loss after that will get the full effect of the toys being thrown out of the pram by AFTV.

Perfect example of that is last November when they beat us at OT, and AFTV literally danced over it (and has become a meme and used against them as mockery) then the following game they were being put to the sword with ease by Villa. That’s the optimum reaction as they were going apeshit.

DT was going nuts and the looks on their faces when they realised the Utd result was basically meaningless if Villa are going to bully them at the Emirates.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Moves them up to 46 points now and surely safety for another season

I can understand the celebrations

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Don Robbie will be the first Fan TV billionaire when Arsenal joins the Super League. They will be spanked every week.

Hyper-Humiliation = ££££££