Arse FAM TV

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Bit of a stretch to go from what Troopz is doing in that video to what you’re talking about here. I think people are overreacting and overanalysing it to be honest. I didn’t see anything sinister or abusive in that video.
I wasn't talking about the video as such, more some being a bit flippant.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Whatever happened to the good old days of Claude and Ty going at it.
Is Robbie told to cut the content down to absolute minimum, because looks like It all turned into monastery. Only Kelechi chap is trying and his interviews are somewhat positively funny, somewhat still psychedelic.

Lee Judges looks resigned and at this current state not even Arry Kane will get his teeth going. I miss the old white room when they were all sitting in space to each other, like in mental asylum and acting irrational.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I wasn't talking about the video as such, more some being a bit flippant.
Ah okay, it's just the poster you replied to was making the point that Troopz is joking in the video when he's talking to the person off camera and that's exactly what it looks like. It only looks a bit odd because he goes from that and immediately goes back into character where he has to pretend for the camera that he's super upset about whichever City goal just went in.

nav_10

Can someone please be kind enough to enlighten me as to why Troopz has the Pakistan flag in his Twitter handle/name? The English and Jamaican (his cultural/ethnic background) back ones I get but, the Pakistani one seems a bit random??

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Can someone please be kind enough to enlighten me as to why Troopz has the Pakistan flag in his Twitter handle/name? The English and Jamaican (his cultural/ethnic background) back ones I get but, the Pakistani one seems a bit random??

Mr. Robot

I do think they will be champions in the next 4-5 years, but the competition will likely be fiercer than this season.
They won’t be champions in 5 years.

They will lose the likes of Saka to Newcastle/City. They won’t pay the wages clubs like Utd and City do either.

This is their Leicester season and even then, they couldn’t get it over the line.

Rojofiam

They won’t be champions in 5 years.

They will lose the likes of Saka to Newcastle/City. They won’t pay the wages clubs like Utd and City do either.

This is their Leicester season and even then, they couldn’t get it over the line.
They've been getting better every year with a young manager and a young squad. Almost everyone on here saying "this is their Leicester season" is just really biased. You can't guarantee that they will be champions within the next 5 years, but it's way more likely than not as things stand.

Last edited:

Mr. Robot

They've been getting better every year with a young manager and a young squad. Almost everyone on here saying "this is their Leicester season" is just really biased. You can't guarantee that they will be champions within the next 5 years, but it's way more likely than not as things stand.
Well, no - I’m not biased. I want Arsenal to win it rather than City, Pool, Chelsea or the Saudis.

I just don’t see it. Arsenal are Arsenal and won’t stop being Arsenal.

Enigma_87

You know who
They've been getting better every year, they have a young manager and a young squad. Almost everyone on here saying "this is their Leicester season" is just really biased. You can't guarantee that they will be champions within the next 5 years, but it's way more likely than not as things stand.
Naa, this was their moment. For 20 years they have been pretty much irrelevant in the title race and I can’t see them having this consistency next season.

they have also been lucky to stay relatively injury free(only Saliba) and some of their players have been punching above their weight.
As others mentioned I doubt they will also keep their top players for long as they won’t break their wage structure.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Naa, this was their moment. For 20 years they have been pretty much irrelevant in the title race and I can’t see them having this consistency next season.

they have also been lucky to stay relatively injury free(only Saliba) and some of their players have been punching above their weight.
As others mentioned I doubt they will also keep their top players for long as they won’t break their wage structure.
This.

They have been playing relatively injury free and mainly 6-7 days between matches for most of the season.
They don't have squad depth -- their drop off after the starting 11 is as bad as ours. Their casemiro, Partey has been almost ever present.

Not sure they will be so lucky again with injuries again.

Chairman Steve

You know there’s been reports over the years that estrogen is found in London tap water, and it makes sense when you see Troopz and DT‘s mood swings.