Arsenal’s new Adidas kit is epic

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Anyone seen Arsenal’s Adidas kit? Absolutely taking the piss out of us, cause their’s are class.

@Lennon7 - thought it deserved its own thread.

One of the best home kits I’ve seen in a long time - even like the away has a Columbia World Cup 2014 vibe to it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's very nice, love the away kit in particular.

Although our home kit this year is beautiful also. Probably my favourite since 08/09

Needham

Away kit is good but I can see the medal causing a few injuries.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Not sure it deserved it's own thread :lol: it's still Arse. But yeah it's nice to look at.

We're not even getting our actual badge.

Oop North

I mean the white Fly Emirates logo is so aesthetically unoffensive and compliments the shirt (much like Sharp, Vodafone, AIG back in the day).

Ours are always going to make me wince until they drop the Chevrolet logo.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It helps that their sponsor isn’t ugly.

Imagine their shirt with Chevrolet? Would ruin it.
Think there's something in that actually. The writing is quite minimal and doesn't draw attention.

Our logo is the centrepiece which draws your attention - great for the sponsor but not so good for the shirt.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
It's the sponsor that makes it. Chevrolet are just rubbish. Our kit with a classic sponsor is amazing:

Needham

Clubs should poll fans for their favourite ever kits and then just make them.

U-N-I-T-E-D

I think it helps they had nice kits to throw back to. Was always a bit envious of their shirts, Liverpool’s too.

Would love to see a reinvention of our 93-95 black and yellow kit

Last edited by a moderator:

Pagh Wraith

The best thing about it is the two players laughing and being natural instead of acting hard.

Kostov

It's the sponsor that makes it. Chevrolet are just rubbish. Our kit with a classic sponsor is amazing:

I don't understand people so worked up over the sponsor. What's a classic sponsor? :lol:

I think Adidas messed up our kit with the red strips. It should have been black or white.

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
seems adidas is on a good run then. i'm a big big fan of both the Ajax home and away for next season as well, whereas I hated this year's away kit.

not sure i'm that into Arsenal's away kit though, but their home looks great and so much better than puma's

youngrell

That home kit is really fvcking smart, fair play.

Not sure why Adidas are trying to force black into our recent kits so much. White looks much better on the shirts and shorts, keep the socks black with a flick of red and white. Sorted. Even the new kit would be massively improved with white stripes, collar and the other tiny details.

arthurka

Dont know why this is epic. Its just the same as what they had late 80's begining of the 90's.

Nick7

It’s pretty much the exact same thing Adidas did for our first year.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The sponsor makes such a big difference.. we've had an ugly sponsor for a while. Even Aon and AIG, while better than Chevy, were far from great visually.

Cloud7

Is it because it looks like it's from the 90s? It's a common theme on this forum that I've never quite got.

My favourite kits are the more unique ones. Like that Inter kit from a few years back with a massive frigging dragon on the side.
That kit was amazing! One of my favourites. I agree with you that unique kits are far more interesting. For example I really liked our kit that had the chevron on it in 09-10.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
@Lennon7 - thought it deserved its own thread.

One of the best home kits I’ve seen in a long time - even like the away has a Columbia World Cup 2014 vibe to it.
Home kit - very nice
Away kit - terrible

I'm surprised to see so much praise based on just one picture though.

BlueHaze

I don't see whats so special about those kits. Although it's better than puma.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I think it’s pretty naff. I prefer our kit.

Chipper

Adulterer.

Still not a fan but then I'm a traditionalist. I think the secondary colour on any United home shirt should be white, black if there is any as a tertiary colour. Not keen on the badge either.

If I got my hands on that I'd end up making the addidas logo, the black neck detail and arm detail white and bin off the badge for the normal full colour one, perhaps setting it in a white shield seeing as that was how the badge looked on the kit that it's supposed to be paying homage too.

ForestRGoinUp

It's nicer, but still just a basic red top. There is actually a bit of design put into theirs which makes it stand out.