Arsenal Mania: Brace Yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurka

Le Cock is such a donkey. Cruise control and then bang red for a silly silly foul . How fragile is this team?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Arsenal did well to fight back with ten men nd even looked like nabbing a last minute winner with Ramsey.

thepolice123

At one point Spurs were threatening to run riot with the scoreline, but Poch takes off Lamela for Mason and Arsenal got a foothold in the game. They were dominating with their pressing, by going defensive just exposes their weakness at the back.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
No problem with taking Lamela off but should have been of Song. Spurs having no threat from wide areas changed the game.

prateik

Their fight back a point would be great in most scenarios, but as it is, it is 2 important points dropped and a chance missed to make 3 points up on Spurs.
Games are running out..
This is fecking great.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
It's Arsenals year to show their skills.
of failing to win when everyone else are crap.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Their fight back a point would be great in most scenarios, but as it is, it is 2 important points dropped and a chance missed to make 3 points up on Spurs.
Games are running out..
This is fecking great.
They'll get thrashed by Barca and then go on a magnificent run which secures their top 4 place. Same thing every year.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I'm starting to root for the man, reading some of these articles and the walloping he's taking. I can see him retiring especially if the gooners somehow pull this off.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Have there been any Arsenal fans here recently? I think I saw Mogget and THenry.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Personally think today was a very good result for Arsenal considering they were away against the league's second place side and were down to 10 for most of the second half.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We were here after 8-2 so I don't know why we would leave after fighting back to get a point on the road.
Fair enough, not seeing many comments on where Arsenal go from here, player reviews, manager considerations, etc. There seem to be loads when it's boom time.

Boycott

Two more defeats will kill them.

Upton Park
Etihad

I think if we were to make top four it'll be at their expense. Leicester have CL all but secured. Spurs shouldn't miss out now. And City might sniff another late run for the title.

Arsenal are behind Leicester and Spurs and have not experienced the title charge City have. We do our job, West Ham do theirs and Arsenal have to look over their shoulder.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Personally think today was a very good result for Arsenal considering they were away against the league's second place side and were down to 10 for most of the second half.
If you're looking at it on its own I think it's a great result considering how the game went.

As far as the title race goes it's one point from nine whilst Leicester have taken seven. I think they needed to beat Spurs to keep themselves in it and they couldn't get the job done.

At the moment they look more likely to get dragged into a fight for fourth with West Ham and United. The positive side to that is that they seem to thrive when it comes to a race for a Champions League place.

Status
Not open for further replies.