Arsenal Mania: Brace Yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosws87

Fair play to Claude not easy discussing on camera, Arsenal Fan TV are by far my favourite fan youtube channel got a great bunch of characters!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Can't be bothered to watch all 18 minutes to be fair, but it sounds awful, hopefully he recovers. It's probably good for him to finally talk about it, plus he'll probably get the so needed emotional support now.

Jokes aside, the hatred that he talks about is certainly over the top - and even the usual football banter with the power of social media can turn out quite ugly

vk20legend

I finally went to their forum to have a look at the place.

As expected: Pogba is over rated, over priced, and this is killing their interest in the game. Apparently only if he does better than Ramsey can he even be considered in terms of whether he is among the best midfielder in PL.

They also seem to have another thread where they keep harping about "Madness" and I did read through a few pages. Apparently David Dein has tweeted something about the club working on some madness in terms of signing and the speculation of who Madness might be seems to be dominating that thread.

A lot of them truly believe they are getting Griezmann or Lewandowski. Yes. You read that right. Griezmann or Lewandowski. :lol:

Arsene Wenger is going to activate a release clause of 100M€ for Griezmann when he could have activated his previous clause of 65M€ like a month ago before he signed his new contract. Let that sink in for a moment. :lol:

On one hand it is the death of football when we sign a player for 110M€ but it is A OK if they get Griezmann for 100M€. :wenger:

These special fans and Wenger deserve each other.

OneUnited24

As expected: Pogba is over rated, over priced, and this is killing their interest in the game. Apparently only if he does better than Ramsey can he even be considered in terms of whether he is among the best midfielder in PL.
A friend of mine, who supports Asnl, told me Xhaka is going to outshine Pogba this season and prove to be the better buy... I mean he might but you should wait till the season starts and see him play before saying hes better than Pogba

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Pretty sure I read on that forum that one particular poster said that he wanted the FBI to investigate how a club can spend so much money and that we are ruining his love of the game :lol:

Bit of a weirdo that one.

Womp

idiot
There's been buzz about those two being unsettled since the end of last season. I reckon if they don't make top 4 next season (or even if they do) there'll be a mass exodus.
Doubt it, even so I think this is Arsene's last year with them, they'll stick around for their new coach IMO.

Tosicsleftpeg

Can see arsenal having a struggle this year unless they reinforce on key areas can't for the life of me understand why they haven't even bothered signing a decent striker.

Why fine they have a pop for Lukaku he'd be worth 60m nowadays.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I finally went to their forum to have a look at the place.

They also seem to have another thread where they keep harping about "Madness" and I did read through a few pages. Apparently David Dein has tweeted something about the club working on some madness in terms of signing and the speculation of who Madness might be seems to be dominating that thread.

A lot of them truly believe they are getting Griezmann or Lewandowski. Yes. You read that right. Griezmann or Lewandowski. :lol:

Arsene Wenger is going to activate a release clause of 100M€ for Griezmann when he could have activated his previous clause of 65M€ like a month ago before he signed his new contract. Let that sink in for a moment. :lol:

On one hand it is the death of football when we sign a player for 110M€ but it is A OK if they get Griezmann for 100M€. :wenger:

These special fans and Wenger deserve each other.
They are waiting on "the madness"

vk20legend

A friend of mine, who supports Asnl, told me Xhaka is going to outshine Pogba this season and prove to be the better buy... I mean he might but you should wait till the season starts and see him play before saying hes better than Pogba
My cousin who supports Arsenal. I have a bet with him where if Arsenal finish above United, I'll change my profile pic on my social media account to Wenger and post good things about Arsene and say shitty things about Jose for a week. You should try it with your friend.

They are waiting on "the madness"
Finally Arsene signs Silvestre again and breaks open the door and says "Here's Mikael" and those fans screaming in terror. :lol:

Viggers

The balls on Claude to stand there in front of the Emirates on Arsenal Fan TV and claim the spuds are gonna win the league :lol::lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
My cousin who supports Arsenal. I have a bet with him where if Arsenal finish above United, I'll change my profile pic on my social media account to Wenger and post good things about Arsene and say shitty things about Jose for a week. You should try it with your friend.

Finally Arsene signs Silvestre again and breaks open the door and says "Here's Mikael" and those fans screaming in terror. :lol:
I think there was a scouser on Twitter last season who said he'd turn his account into an Ander Herrera dedicated account for a month if we beat them. Which we did.

He went through with it in fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.