Arsenal vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocRockter

Mata has a way to win them by himself.. Chelski always came through him when they played Arsene. We have better strikers add to that so looking for a win FINALLY...

Varun

Staff
We'l get a draw. I just can never imagine Arsenal beating us :lol:

That said, Moyes is a record breaking manager so one never knows :nervous:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I can see this being Moyes' last game in charge if our board see some sense. Arsenal will be hurting, and we are probably the most out of form team in the league after today, so this really could be a bad result. Don't think I've ever dreaded an Arsenal game more then this one.
What I want:

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Carrick Fletcher
Januzaj Mata Rooney
RVP​
What we'll probably see:

De Gea
Smalling Jones Vidic Evra
Valencia Carrick Fletcher Mata
Rooney Van Persie​

Gerald G

We'll win this one.

de Gea
Rafael--Smalling--Vidic--Evra
Carrick--Fletcher
Mata--Rooney--Januzaj
van Persie

We might aswell just go for it.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
A loss is inevitable. What's more interesting is how many crosses we'll rack up. I'll go for 58.

alastair

ignorant
We're by far the better side but if we don't respond appropriately, we could find a way to lose this.

RVP will be so up for it as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
this'll be a really comfy night for me. sat in the arsenal end, with a work pal :nervous:

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Great, another opportunity for Moyes to keep his job for a couple more months. I can see us winning this one and Fergie coming out saying he still has the vote of confidence. A win would be great, it's the fact that Moyes would get unequivocal support from the big wigs that gets on my tits a little.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It should be mentioned that if the tube strike goes ahead, this is in real danger of being postponed.
thought this had already been confirmed it'll go ahead whether or not there's a postponement, as they laughably say fans can still get there

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
First game for as long as I can remember, that I'm not confident of winning beforehand. That includes both CL finals vs Barcelona. Probably since 1991.

How quickly we have fallen. Its not even funny any more.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well draw this at least. Our lot just love playing arsenal.

Jacob

Strangely, I believe we can take points off them...

Glanville95

First game for as long as I can remember, that I'm not confident of winning beforehand. That includes both CL finals vs Barcelona. Probably since 1991.

How quickly we have fallen. Its not even funny any more.
Really limiting it to just the Barcelona finals? I have genuinely not felt confident about winning any matches this season, bar the odd few at the start of the season like Wigan.

We played terrible football last year, but we were very efficient under the guidance of a great manager. Our football has regressed further this season and then you have to add an average manager to the equation and I can't confidently say we will win any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.