Arsenal's squad next season 2015/2016

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Meat pie...Christ...the English and their criminal descendants have the worst cuisine.
The English and their food. There was this British guy shitting on jalapeño cream cheese outside of a bagel joint. These people eat toast sandwich..

Tikka Masala is amazing but of course it was a Scot that invented it..

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Having had Indian food around the world, I conclude that India is the only place you should eat it.

And there's no such thing as American food.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Meat loaf?

Case closed.
:lol:
Add to that American 'cheese'.
Totally missing the point. Yes we've got our share of horrible foods but we don't actually eat them on a regular basis. We import the best stuff from around the world and combine it with our own successes. You English actually eat meat pies and black pudding regularly. It's enough to make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.

Classical Mechanic

Totally missing the point. Yes we've got our share of horrible foods but we don't actually eat them on a regular basis. We import the best stuff from around the world and combine it with our own successes. You English actually eat meat pies and black pudding regularly. It's enough to make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.
Silly. Do you really think that the English don't eat foreign cuisine?

Louis Van Gaal himself said that he found the negative stereotype on how the English eat to be very wrong. He stated that one of his favourite things about living in Manchester was the food.

English food done properly is very nice, meat pie included. Chippy food is take away fast food, no more, no less.

Can't remember the last time I had a chippy either.

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The UK tends to be in the top 5 when it comes to Michelin star restaurants. We don't have a massive tradition of food and as such we have a pretty diverse food culture made up of other nations cuisine's. Food here is vastly underrated, largely down to stereotypical view of British food.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Back on topic, saw reports linking us to Sergi Samper from Barca. Anyone know if he's good? I remember that we'd tried to sign him a couple years ago but he wanted to stay there. Supposedly highly rated but I don't know anything about him.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
Back on topic, saw reports linking us to Sergi Samper from Barca. Anyone know if he's good? I remember that we'd tried to sign him a couple years ago but he wanted to stay there. Supposedly highly rated but I don't know anything about him.
He's highly rated but hasn't played a minute of league football (first division). He's a DM I'm pretty sure.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
They still need an upgrade on Giroud and a replacement for Arteta. It still amazes me they passed up on Schneiderlin.

Not quite sure where all the optimism has come from considering they've only signed Cech so far. They won't challenge for the title if they go into the season as they are.

Classical Mechanic

There was some Barca youth watcher who said that you tried and failed to convince him to move to London for the past five seasons and now he is closer to the Barca first team than ever, you have no chance.