Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Manos

No idea what makes ye muppets so confident, not one indication that this is happening in my opinion but anyway. Let's hope we bring in a quality midfielder, whether it is Vidal or not, I don't care at this point but we do need a proper defensive minded midfielder along with a central defender and preferably a RWB but that is a bonus at this stage. I'll be happy enough if we bring in 2 quality players.

RuudTom83

443 Pages :wenger:

hehe i almost want him to sign just for all the members who have kept this thread alive!

Bwuk

Has anytbing happened on this front lately to get us muppets excited?

Mali_Zeus

Couldn't have put it better myself. You could make up a religion and start a thread on it, throw in a bit of crap from Twitter and there will be plenty on here believe it. They would convince themselves it was right over 400+ pages.
Yet both you and ivaldo read this thread.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Vidal looks like he's been dragged into that photo. Poor bugger. Stick in there poppet, we'll be there with a bid soon.
It's all about physical language. You see that right hand on his shoulder? To the naked eye it looks like an innocent hand-on-shoulder, but in truth he has a ninjia-like grip on him, as good as handcuffs. It seems he is physically incapable of leaving this tour, poor chap.

Ringo 07

Can we close this thread now? It's obvious he is not coming..in fact to some it was obvious he never was coming....LVG has taken 3 weeks to realize that the awful team that finished 7th last season as a matter of fact isn't bad at all.....LVG has quickly worked out that Moyes continuously blamed the squad last season for last seasons failures because Moyes is a manager who's level of management would have been on a similar level to Kinnear and Dave Bassett when they managed Wimbeldon 20 or 30 years ago

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can we close this thread now? It's obvious he is not coming..in fact to some it was obvious he never was coming....LVG has taken 3 weeks to realize that the awful team that finished 7th last season as a matter of fact isn't bad at all.....LVG has quickly worked out that Moyes continuously blamed the squad last season for last seasons failures because Moyes is a manager who's level of management would have been on a similar level to Kinnear and Dave Bassett when they managed Wimbeldon 20 or 30 years ago

Below is a list of people that are stopping you from coming in here again.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Did he get on the plane? Did he get on the plane?

He got on the plane... :(

Ringo 07

I shall now say this to what should be the hundredth person that this has been said to: No, instead of closing it off to us poor muppets, how about instead you stop visiting this thread leave us to our desires?
There are sad transfer muppets like myself that love nothing more than a good transfer rumour like everyone else and then there are sad deranged muppets like yourself that still post on these forums about how Vidal is coming here soon despite him either already signing for someone else or insisting he is going nowhere...I wouldn't be surprised one bit if I went into the Fabregas thread to see you posting 5 minutes ago about how we still have a chance of getting him even though he already officially signed for Chelsea months ago....learn to let go and you can be free like the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.