Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
This is how the Juventus midfield department (without Vidal) gonna look:

Asamoah, Pogba, Pirlo, Pereyra, Marchisio, Marrone, Romulo + close to 50M quid, cash.

Looks pretty much sorted out. right?

Vidal is a game changer, they won't be able to replace him (they could try get the Pirlo replacement though...) and Allegri won't be happy, but Juventus will not reject the offer we are going to make. Vidal wants us and we want him. Terms had been agreed already.

The offer has to be submitted and Juventus has to accept it. Why is taking this long? could be for many reasons... but this dealio, looks more done than anything else.

Believe
Glad that's been cleared up. I was getting worried people were just using this thread for posting inane bollocks.

Reactions: Adzzz

Silverman

Vidal going on tour does not mean anything. If we want to sign him and he wants to go then I think the transfer will happen. Juve have said they won't stand in his way if he wants to leave.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff

Asamoah, Pogba, Pirlo, Pereyra, Marchisio, Marrone, Romulo + close to 50M quid, cash.

Vidal is a game changer, they won't be able to replace him (they could try get the Pirlo replacement though...) and Allegri won't be happy, but Juventus will not reject the offer we are going to make. Vidal wants us and we want him. Terms had been agreed already.

The offer has to be submitted and Juventus has to accept it. Why is taking this long? could be for many reasons... but this dealio, looks more done than anything else.

Believe
Thank feck, someone who actually knows what's going on. When's it all coming together George?

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Wait has he left yet though? Thought he was joining up with the squad later in Australia...

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Vidal seems to be rated as the best all round midfielder around these days. And he seems to he available by the nature of the comments from Italy. It would be strange if were not interested or willing to spend a record fee on him.

binary bot
A good gif would be Vidal as Bane in the plane scene at the start of dark knight rises.

RetroStu

A good gif would be Vidal as Bane in the plane scene at the start of dark knight rises.
Nah, Woodward is Bane. The guy who takes Banes cowl off is the Juve manager and the doctor who Bane wants to kidnap is Vidal.:D

Will Absolute

I think the coming week will tell the story. The tour will be over; Van Gaal will have had his chance (as much chance as he's going to get) to make a judgement about our existing players; it's make your mind up time. Ideally, we'll want to get our business done before the start of the season. So expect BIG NEWS. If nothing happens in the next seven days, I'd be pessimistic that anything will happen at all.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Number 3? My god, didnt know I was that good. Pexbo beware, I'm aiming for silver!:D
I wouldn't be surprised. It's the Vidal thread after all, I'm unlikely to come second.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
It's simple. We come back from tour after playing tomorrow night and we don't have a game until the 12th. So for the next week it all hots up on the transfer front, this thread will be madness. Van Gaal and Ed will begin finalising talks now he knows where the weaknesses are in his team.

Then, on a day this week it breaks ''United agree fee for Vidal''

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff

Believe
@Pexbo - this is the one

To repeat - wumming in the transfer forum is banned.

I'd stop now.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
@Pexbo - this is the one

To repeat - wumming in the transfer forum is banned.

I'd stop now.
Ah fair enough, I don't think he's wumming there as such though. Just being ultra positive (realistic) about the whole thing like I have been. I'd say that's his opinion rather than trying to convince people that's what is happening.

Adzzz

Staff
'Terms had been agreed already.' Sounds like he knows something we don't (he doesn't.) Anyway without arguing the finer points of what he knows, doesn't know or is just making up, it's still stepping close towards the on the WUM button and that makes my thread ban finger go all trigger itchy.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
'Terms had been agreed already.' Sounds like he knows something we don't (he doesn't.) Anyway without arguing the finer points of what he knows, doesn't know or is just making up, it's still stepping close towards the on the WUM button and that makes my thread ban finger go all trigger itchy.
I better start watching my step then... I've had people DMing me on Twitter asking me to reveal my information to them. Despite the fact I have said all along I know feck all and am going by what I have read in the media, on forums and on Twitter. Serious business.

Adzzz

Staff
I better start watching my step then... I've had people DMing me on Twitter asking me to reveal my information to them. Despite the fact I have said all along I know feck all and am going by what I have read in the media, on forums and on Twitter. Serious business.
Posting a positive opinion isn't wumming. It's pivotal to make it clear that part clear which is in bold.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Ah fair enough, I don't think he's wumming there as such though. Just being ultra positive (realistic) about the whole thing like I have been. I'd say that's his opinion rather than trying to convince people that's what is happening.
pretty much. Im not a ITK or any shit of the sort... i just read the newspapers (reliable ones) and make sense of it as they come. Plus its not the first time i followed a transfer saga in my life... i mean ive been reading this type of news for decades now. And i see all the signs of a done dealio by now... Im 100% this is happening, but its just my opinion and i can be Olympicly wrong.

Mali_Zeus

pretty much. Im not a ITK or any shit of the sort... i just read the newspapers (reliable ones) and make sense of it as they come. Plus its not the first time i followed a transfer saga in my life... i mean ive been reading this type of news for decades now. And i see all the signs of a done dealio by now... Im 100% this is happening, but its just my opinion and i can be Olympicly wrong.
I hope you're right.
As of now, you are, together with Pexbo, my favorite poster. :)

Last edited:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I think you're spot on here mate. :D

Ling

I don't know will United sign Vidal or not, but I have something on Vidal - RM relation. RM isn't interested in Vidal. Source? Call it ITK, but my bud is wizard with RM news. He didn't get anything wrong so far. They have their group and leaders of that group have pretty damn good relations with the RM staff. He recently called James transfer 2 days before anyone. So yea... trust him if you want.

ravi2

I'm with you George...its a matter of time IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.