Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulli_G

hang on hang on.

Let's remember last summer. Fabregas was a possibility until their manager quit, and then it was off.

Let' hope it's not history repeating, and that he's resigned BECAUSE we've agreed a fee.
different situation, Fabregas needed playing assurances and that he was wanted, at Juve Vidal the Boss, he will only leave to betgter himself with whats likely to be his last big contract or two. plus Juve board is selling, so does not matter who the new manager is, it is out of there hands

Sam

I think its pretty obvious that the English based journos ae being briefed that we're not interested, for whatever reason.

Herman Van Rompuy

Bears False Witness
Lol at all these tweets. The daily Mail were saying the whole thing was off before today's news about Conte. These guys are completely in the dark. If they're being told Vidal isn't on the radar when Vidal himself acknowledged our interest, they are certainly not being told the truth. Just keeps everybody guessing. Deal will be done soon.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think its pretty obvious that the English based journos ae being briefed that we're not interested, for whatever reason.
I see this "briefing" talk quite a lot.

How does this work?

is old Eddy holding mini conferences, or just dropping little emails to these people, to make them think they're getting exclusives/

saivet

Jamie Jackson if a fine journalist, you lot clearly don't like him and therefore making it out as if he spouts nonsense all the time. Ducker, Di Marzio have all said that there has been no contact. Jackson says it and all of a sudden he's a cnut. I don't particularly like the guy but so much bollocks going on around Jackson.

togg

well..if it comes out that Vidal actually wasn't on united's radar, I would be pretty surprised considering he's a player in the position we really need. I'd definitely want to know why not!!

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
Jackson has no agenda against united but his source is poorly informed.

FromTheBench

Jamie Jackson if a fine journalist, you lot clearly don't like him and therefore making it out as if he spouts nonsense all the time. Ducker, Di Marzio have all said that there has been no contact. Jackson says it and all of a sudden he's a cnut. I don't particularly like the guy but so much bollocks going on around Jackson.
Ducker said there had been enquiries but there were no negotiations that he was aware off right now.

Same what Di Marzio said and that was a week back. He has done no updates since then.

This not in the radar business is different.

FromTheBench

If Unuted are suddenly briefing that they're not interested, I'm guessing it'll soon become clear that he's chose to go elsewhere. That's usually the case.
Hmm....

Where could he go to though ? Chelski ? But they would have surely leaked it by now.

Trizy

Juventuz.org

If Vidal leavings too feck this club
feck the board
44m? *Face palm smiley*
Feeling sick to my stomach
I want to cry
Big bitch move
I'm just sick to my stomach and raging hard right now.
Just comments from 3 pages of the 30+ that have been posted since Conte announcement. I would feel bad for them but they abusive comment geared towards our club since we've been linked with Vidal from that forum was OOT and childish. feck them.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I don't see the need of abuse for Jackson etc.. This information about Vidal has been briefed by the club themselves.

What is encouraging that none of the English Media was clued up about Herrera this year as compared to last year when they were getting details about our every step.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
No idea who briefs who but didn't Ogden say quite clearly that we'd lost interest in Herrera the day before the deal was announced? No reason to trust anybody, in other words.

The core of what Mitten actually says is that United are keeping pretty much schtum about everything.

SammyUnited_83

Not being even in the radar is unbelievable. Why would any journo believe in this after hints from Vidal himself?
The not on radar quote I don't understand, especially when all of these papers have said previously that he is a 'principal target' - needless to say I'm still fecking confused though.

There is a tiny bit of me that thinks Woody is actually targeting Pogba...

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If United are suddenly briefing that they're not interested, I'm guessing it'll soon become clear that he's chose to go elsewhere. That's usually the case.
Doubt it. Was it the case with Shaw and Herrera? Because the day all the reports came out of Bilbao that we agreed a deal, Ogden said he heard nothing about it and last time he spoke to the club, we weren't interested in him.

hebegebe

The Caf wants to believe

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Makes me laugh when people say Jackson is only reporting what he's been told by his source. If the information seems flaky, he is at liberty not to report it!

Browniee

Juventuz.org

If Vidal leavings too feck this club
feck the board
44m? *Face palm smiley*
Feeling sick to my stomach
I want to cry
Big bitch move
I'm just sick to my stomach and raging hard right now.
Just comments from 3 pages of the 30+ that have been posted since Conte announcement. I would feel bad for them but they abusive comment geared towards our club since we've been linked with Vidal from that forum was OOT and childish. feck them.
Weird combination

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Doubt it. Was it the case with Shaw and Herrera? Because the day all the reports came out of Bilbao that we agreed a deal, Ogden said he heard nothing about it and last time he spoke to the club, we weren't interested in him.
Ogden was in Brazil in the last weeks therefore he has probably little clue about our transfer targets at the moment

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Makes me laugh when people say Jackson is only reporting what he's been told by his source. If the information seems flaky, he is at liberty not to report it!
Eh, you know these are journalists we're talking about? They'd report a story on a tip from me on a slow news day!

Status
Not open for further replies.