Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaapStam1986

We've been briefing the media that we aren't in for him so why would Vidal suddenly say that he is going to United? Just be patient, lads. Next week we should know more.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
It's not exactly a professional interview, Vidal looks uncomfortable and just wants the journalist to go away.

Can't really take too much from the video, if the quotes are correct, then this is the third time he has decided not to commit his future to Juventus; clearly he is keeping his options open.

He could have just put it to bed, but decided not to.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Shame he missed all this. Would have enjoyed his reaction to the initial 'I'm not going to United' tweet.

It's not going to induce the same panicked reaction any more. I definitely thought it was off for a second, even if it was a completely random bloke on twitter

El Zoido

Has he even been seriously linked with anyone else? If there was nothing happening it would have been so easy for him to state he's staying but he didn't do that. He looked uncomfortable, like he didn't want to answer any questions.

We're the only club he's been properly linked with. That isn't to say that this is definitely happening but I think it's pretty clear from the video he's keeping his options open.

Spielmacher

I would generally say the Vidalometer is more ArturOFF than ArturON, but not because of that video, it leaves a lot of speculation, he giggles like a stoned 12-year old girl.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Has he even been seriously linked with anyone else? If there was nothing happening it would have been so easy for him to state he's staying but he didn't do that. He looked uncomfortable, like he didn't want to answer any questions.

We're the only club he's been properly linked with. That isn't to say that this is definitely happening but I think it's pretty clear from the video he's keeping his options open.
Well Madrid were an option before they signed Rodriguez. They aint going to spend another 50m Euros this summer to sign him. Even if Khedira leaves. I doubt he will. They have the same problem with Khedira we have with Young - their wages. Bayern might be an option but I highly doubt it with Thiago, Bastian, Martinez and the young kid from a fellow German side they signed two months ago. Chelsea? I think Mou already said they are done with transfers.

SammyUnited_83

For anyone that hasn't watched the video I suggest you do.

When the 1st quotes went round, it insinuated he had been interviewed properly and denied all interest in Man Utd.

The interview itself, is stalker style in an airport, he laughs through most questions. It really doesn't change anything (and I'm a pessimist).

mata10

Juve fans are saying this about the video. Google translated

The only way is to close for a month in spogliatoto and throw away the key ... only when using the duplicate will not feel more distant sirens

If Allegri will tell you that is a major player, and that the juve points to win it all (and I'm sure will tell him) I think Arturo remains

For me, the sale of the Vidal wants above all to the company and has been delayed for the case Conte ... so now they have to really think why deprive in a single Summer + Conte's Juve Vidal is a huge responsibility, and above all create an atmosphere of hell at the Stadium ... Cmq hope that Arturo remains because especially in a season like qst will be crucial along with Carlitos and others "senators" to COMPRESS and the environment DRIVE Juventus who now is shattered by the departure of Conte ... and the arrival of Allegri .

But disputing what? But reasoned or you like to debate a case? Not seem to me that the company is going around saying "Vidal is on sale." If the player comes and says "I want to go away," what do you do? Lo hold a force so a year from now is worth 20 million?

Bad omens ....

But for heaven's sake '... if' so 'sell quickly, cash and buy a younger and stronger as Isco

Sold by month and by reason of the resignation of Count maybe now you'll see

From his laughter MU then time will tell but for me I salute you I only hope that Marotta has not sold out as usual.

goes away and useless to hope that you are here. could not say 'yes, I'm going to manchester / real / liverpool' for obvious reasons, the fans and they spit on roofs lean against a player can not give an official status before the respective club, and can not say 'yes, rest for sure' when it is obvious who has doubts about his future, because if he says so then it goes away tomorrow is stamped as 'mercenary'. Vidal For me the feeling that wants to change the air, and it shows by how it responds interviews, a diplomat with the propi fans but never closes the door to a transfer.

They are as confused as us, they seem to think its all a democratic no, just to keep relations good. Some say he wants role clarity. Similar to here a bunch of optimist/pessimist and realists.

Raw

Juve fans are saying this about the video. Google translated

They are as confused as us, they seem to think its all a democratic no, just to keep relations good. Some say he wants role clarity. Similar to here a bunch of optimist/pessimist and realists.
I'm just as confused trying to work out what that all said.

Shrek

FergiesRedNose
Well you are forgetting all the about the CONTEXT of the interview. Take a look at it and you ll understand and see for yourself.
I don't post much, but even I know it should read "cONtext" ;)

mata10

My favourite quote on the juve fan forum
Want some extra cash because obviously they offered him a nice cifretta. Simple. Let's see if the company wants to please him because he has renewed 6months ago. Of course if you do not go to Manchester, the Real is full, the boat does not know anything, who should take it?The Liverpool or Arsenal would be a step backwards

Liverpool or arsenal will be a step backwards. :keano:

Giggsforever

One thing is for sure, he has never had so much attention after being linked to United and that has to have an influence on him. I think he would say yes to us in a heartbeat after this. If a fee is or can be agreed I think he will be ours for sure.

For the journos it's like Juve don't even excist, it's all about United.

El-Manos

Imagine Liverpool sign him :lol: To be fair I think if we miss out, we should do everything possible to sign Strootman once he's fit. Not that he'll be an easy target but still.

Giggsforever

Gonna have to watch the video a good 20-25 times to see what I think of his body language and I'll report back here.
I'm actually educated in body language and the discomfort and reaction says that he want to play for United and it's his aim. So that leaves only the price to be agreed, and that should be possible so sort out.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
At last, someone who knows what his body is saying. I've been waiting all day for this.
I'm actually educated in body language and the discomfort and reaction says that he want to play for United and it's his aim. So that leaves only the price to be agreed, and that should be possible so sort out.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He laughed whilst saying that. Check the vid. You'll know which section it is even though you might speak Italian
I speak italian. Certainly enough to know there's certainly no misleading quotes about. He's asked if he's staying, he says yes. He's asked if he's going to Manchester, he says no. Job done. Any laugh that could be interpreted as nervous, could just as easily (in fact more so) be interpreted as laughing of a ridiculous notion.

Stretch

I speak italian. Certainly enough to know there's certainly no misleading quotes about. He's asked if he's staying, he says yes. He's asked if he's going to Manchester, he says no. Job done. Any laugh that could be interpreted as nervous, could just as easily (in fact more so) be interpreted as laughing of a ridiculous notion.
Is that at the start of the clip?

Giggsforever

At last, someone who knows what his body is saying. I've been waiting all day for this.
I'm educated in reading between the lines also, and you are clearly gay and using this site for cruising. I'm flattered, but no thanks.

mata10

So do we think he ends up with a £10,000 a week payrise at Juve or £20,000?
Juve got no money, they are expecting a loss of 15 million euros. They have signed some players since. I think we can rule the new contract out. It will be either he is convinced by allegri to stay or he leaves. To us or liverpool? I have seen stranger things but Liverpool dont have the money to pay his wages. They might have the suarez cash (half of it as that was to be paid in lump sum and rest half later). It wont be enough though. suarez was their highest paid player ever and he was on 160 k/week. They have asked remy to take a pay cut to join them, all their buys have been players on low wages. They are already behined FFP by 50 million. Still lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.