Ashes I - 2013 - In England

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Not really gonna think a batsmen's gonna be LBW coming down the track, surprised it was hitting so cleanly.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Hahaha gumby Peterson charging down and outside off stump. It just didn't look out, kept pretty fecking low though.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I know he tries hard but there is just no variety from Lyon. It's like stark and around the wicket he's a completely different bowler. Around the wicket to the right hander as your main attack. It's a bit poor.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I honestly don't know how you expect to bowl a team out if your spinner(s) can't even look like taking wickets. Even with the newer ball yesterday he still didn't really look like really snaring a few. I certainly don't get it.

Just keep clogging, just keep clogging, just keep clogging, clogging, clogging.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I'd definitely consider bringing Lyon or Clarke himself with KP edging towards a 100.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I dunno why he took Lyon off when kp started to tee off. He always looks like Goving chances
When e Rees off

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Excellent knock from KP. Well played.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: as only Peterson can. Looking like an utter spastic 70% of the time the rest clubbing the feck out of the ball.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Still has an average of nearly 50.

It's better than looking like a spastic and not having an average of above 35, like most Australian batsmen.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Still has an average of nearly 50.

It's better than looking like a spastic and not having an average of above 35, like most Australian batsmen.

:lol:

Should be able to make 400+ from this position, which would be a decent response.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lyon just has absolutely no variety. No arm ball, no variations i flight no accuracy pressure and no assurances to set a field to take wickets. No planning.. It must be pretty frustrating as a captain.

Bairstow looked like he didn't have a clue and then one shit ball way down leg side is put away and he goes back to bowling over the wicket.. It's just fecking weird. Why pick him of you don't know how to use him or have faith in utilizing him.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
They take 40 wickets in two tests and their batsman let them down monumentally. Then their batsman finally perform and the bowling struggles to take any wicket.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: mind boggling. It must be 15-20 times per big innings he chops onto his body or gets runs chopping past the stumps.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Any runs from Bairstow is a bonus. Still should make 400 with our strong tail and Pieterson well set.

NinjaFletch

He runs like a girl too.

Think he's out of his depth.

In fairness, he got fecked around by England should have been playing Cricket instead of watching England play in the Champions Trophy but yeah, he looks like a one day player who doesn't know how to adapt his game at the minute.

zing

Zingle balls
Starc's magic deliveries are very good. This is where he's better than Ishant.