Film Avengers: Infinity War (Don't open this thread if you haven't seen the movie)

JoaquinJoaquin

Based on his tweet, it'll be Chris Evans' final movie as Cap. Confirmed Cap will be dead then?
I'm presuming they may have someone else take over. Bucky Barnes took over as Captain America in the comics once Steve Rogers died so they may go that way, if Bucky survives.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Based on his tweet, it'll be Chris Evans' final movie as Cap. Confirmed Cap will be dead then?
With the Disney-Fox merger I could see a few more of the original cast stepping away in the next few years, Disney will be spoiled for choice with characters soon.

Oldyella

Think his contract was up after the 3rd movie, but he agreed to one more to complete the story. Maybe dead, or if they do play about with time maybe he gets stranded back in his time with Peggy for a happy ending for him. Still think in a few years he will be back for more.

Andersons Dietician

Kinda think if you’re talking about the next movie people should be adding spoilers for things like what is spoken about above. Knew that was supposedly happening anyway but for people that don’t that is a massive spoiler.

Deleted member 101472

Hope the trailer starts with Sam Jackson finishing off his last words

“UCKER”

Oldyella

:(

I hope they’ve already filmed his cameo in Avengers 4, seems only fitting.
Sure I read that they had filmed his next few cameos because of ill health. Easier to do several at same time.

Looking forward to this but the hype levels are unreal, if it meets them will be an achievement.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I take it this never materialized? :(
Think it was because of the bush funeral.

Don't think I'll watch it. Try to go in blind. But the problem is, it will deffo be shown during the trailers for captain marvel!

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I'm hyped. I have maximum trust into the Russo brothers to deliver on this as well, they never disappointed me before.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Quite a boring trailer really, probably due to them not wanting to give too much away.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Quite a boring trailer really, probably due to them not wanting to give too much away.
More of a teaser than a trailer really, but I'm so excited for the next movie I'll take anything at this point :drool:

Sylar

I may avoid trailers. I dunno. Was hoping this would be a teaser

Edit: Also, YESSSS! So its called Endgame, interesting.

Last edited:

Ahsan_6386

It was a very good teaser where they probably used footage from the first 15-20 minutes of the movie . The title of the movie was bit of a disappointment because of all the crazy theories floating around . Now another 2 months wait for the 1st proper trailer of the movie .

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
It was a very good teaser where they probably used footage from the first 15-20 minutes of the movie . The title of the movie was bit of a disappointment because of all the crazy theories floating around . Now another 2 months wait for the 1st proper trailer of the movie .
Title of the movie makes sense given what Dr. Strange tells Tony in the movie

Reddy Rederson

Supposedly Spider-Man far from home trailer tomorrow. Seems weird to have a trailer for a character that’s got a huge question mark over him. I don’t really see how they can have a trailer for it without spoilers. But that’s the rumour.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Doubt it, probably just a little comic relief to end the trailer on after the super serious teases. Maybe.
I reckon he could have a part to play with the quantum realm.
Supposedly Spider-Man far from home trailer tomorrow. Seems weird to have a trailer for a character that’s got a huge question mark over him. I don’t really see how they can have a trailer for it without spoilers. But that’s the rumour.
Could just be a teaser.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Spidey and Co coming back is not really a spoiler, is it? Does anyone think there is even a 1% chance they all (the ones who turned to dust) don't all come back?

Reddy Rederson

Spidey and Co coming back is not really a spoiler, is it? Does anyone think there is even a 1% chance they all (the ones who turned to dust) don't all come back?
There’s a lot of rumours about this being some characters last movie, most notably a mentor of Peter Parker. So it might be hard to show a trailer that didn’t have spidey reacting to that loss.

‘Far from home’ could have been in relation to where spidey ends up at the end of endgame. Once again rumours are that the next phase of movies is to be set outside of earth. But in the instance it seems spidey and his high school friends are touring Europe, hence ‘far from home’. See, spoilers already. It’s not just about the end result, it’s about how we get there.