Axel Tuanzebe, Andreas Pereira, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Timothy Fosu-Mensah

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Tuanzebe needs a loan, he's still incredibly raw. Preferably a strong championship side that will play him at CB and hopefully take him on loan for two years. TFM also needs a two year loan. It will give clubs more incentive to play them as they will be there for a decent amount of time.

haram

Tuanzebe needs a loan, he's still incredibly raw. Preferably a strong championship side that will play him at CB and hopefully take him on loan for two years. TFM also needs a two year loan. It will give clubs more incentive to play them as they will be there for a decent amount of time.
They need to both go out on loan. Atm I feel like they are being overrated. It’s taken a while for Pereira to even get to this level and it’s only pre season.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
They need to both go out on loan. Atm I feel like they are being overrated. It’s taken a while for Pereira to even get to this level and it’s only pre season.
100%
They are not ready to be playing every week for us but at the same time they need first team football. I also only see one of them making it here, my money's on Tuanzebe.

Craig Ward

Disagree. Periera is far better this preseason than the last one.
I'd agree, my point is he done well last pre-season as he is this.

His good pre-season didn't mean much last, and may not this also.

I rate him, I want him to stay. I'd give him game time ahead of Fellaini/McTom and possibly Herrera.

Jose will just use the "senior" players as he always does though. So painstakingly obvious how we will line up before it happens in truth

el3mel

I'd agree, my point is he done well last pre-season as he is this.

His good pre-season didn't mean much last, and may not this also.

I rate him, I want him to stay. I'd give him game time ahead of Fellaini/McTom and possibly Herrera.

Jose will just use the "senior" players as he always does though. So painstakingly obvious how we will line up before it happens in truth
I don't think he was that good last preseason. He looks more suited as the 6 role now. Last summer he was just not doing any mistakes but that's it.

I think he'll get some good chances this season as a Matic sub. Him and Herrera will be our other number 6 options. Scott played as a right midfielder whenever we played him and Fellaini always plays forward.

Tuanzebe and TFM need to go on loan.

Murray3007

TFM and Axel the most likely to get some game time for me, Pereira maybe in midfield till we get most of the team back but would imagine end of September his game time limited. Wilson and CBJ would be allowed to leave it offers come in. Wilson I thought had a lot of potential when watched him in the reserve sides, but injury stopped any chance of seeing it here for me.