Film Bad films that are enjoyable

RedRoach

Surprised nobody mentioned Starship Troopers yet

Fabulously enjoyable film that is really bad at the same time

Tarrou

Surprised nobody mentioned Starship Troopers yet

Fabulously enjoyable film that is really bad at the same time
It's the first reply and has been mentioned a few times. Actually not sure if serious now as I type this :lol:

also, it's a bloody brilliant film, what did you find bad about it?

Reiver

It's the first reply and has been mentioned a few times. Actually not sure if serious now as I type this :lol:

I think I mentioned this film too and, with hindsight, shouldn't have because as you say its bloody brilliant. The main thing that sticks out is the acting. Michael Ironside aside, there's a lot of dodgy acting in it.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Troll 2 is one for the "so bad it's hilarious" category.

The Power Rangers reboot is objectively terrible but quite good fun.

RedRoach

A must have missed that. It is bloody brilliant for sure. At the same time it had some of the worst acting ever committed to film. I don’t know how they managed it. Hence why IMO it fits perfectly as it is brilliantly bad.

Kag

The “Cy... onara” line in Con Air remains one of the worst lines in cinematic history. Brilliantly terrible entertainment, though. When a film serves its purpose it’s difficult to suggest that it’s bad.

White Chicks, Bad Santa, Billy Madison, 2012, Armageddon, Dodgeball are worth (likely repeated) mentions.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I caught Fist Fight recently, starring Ice Cube and Charlie Day. Pretty terrible, but still pretty fun. Ice Cube is great in anything he's in, just for his angry face.

21 and 22 Jump Street are both a good laugh too. Coincidentally, Ice Cube also makes some brief appearances.