Bale booing continues | Declining?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I believe we have smart people at the club.
Don't solve Madrid's issues.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
He is so bad has no future there. We should stay away, faster decline than Rooney
I was at that match v Valencia at the end of August. I was shocked to see how ineffective and lazy Bale looked. The Madridistas were hissing at practically every touch he had, too. I really hope we're not foolish enough to solve Madrid's problem for them with a ridiculous offer this winter/next summer.

binary bot
This is the point at which you get someone like Bale on a cut price deal or go and get the next 23/24 year old superstar who's peak will hopefully coincide with that of Pogba, Lukaku and Martial.

We shouldn't be fleeced by Madrid anymore.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
He deserves to be stuck at Madrid, and Madrid deserves to be stuck with him.

If the reports about him snubbing us are correct then he did us a huge favour.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
For some reason I thought he was younger than 28, he is practically wasting a year before inevitably moving next summer when he is 29.

He'll still not go for a discounted price though, they'll recoup the money they paid for him. Someone will cough up €100m.

NJM78

Don't want Bale here at all, hope he continues to get booed for that twat of a club. Would rather we go for Sanchez anyway.

OneUnited24

For some reason I thought he was younger than 28, he is practically wasting a year before inevitably moving next summer when he is 29.

He'll still not go for a discounted price though, they'll recoup the money they paid for him. Someone will cough up €100m.
With the market the way it is this wouldnt surprise me.

You just know that club will be us. Since Woodward has come he seems to look for one big name signing per season, Bale is just that type of player. I hope we steer clear but Jose seems to rate him and will probably be blinded by that - lets not forget he pushed hard to get Rooney a few years back, when everyone could have told you he was past it.

Natener

You just know that club will be us. Since Woodward has come he seems to look for one big name signing per season, Bale is just that type of player. I hope we steer clear but Jose seems to rate him and will probably be blinded by that - lets not forget he pushed hard to get Rooney a few years back, when everyone could have told you he was past it.
Our big name signings Mata (25), Di Maria (26), Pogba (23), Lukaku (24). I'm more inclined to believe the next will not be Bale.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

I honestly believe Woodward has ZERO say when it comes to transfer targets, that is always dependent on the manager. If we sign Bale next summer, it'll be because Mourinho wants him. Nothing to do with a one big name signing per summer.

If we do get him, I can see him being played in his preferred position i.e. through the middle. Would mean curtains for Griezmann.

LoneStar

Thankfully we didn't buy him the summer. His form and injuries will do down even more. Combine that with his insane wages and we could have had another Rooney situation.

Real should have sold him this summer and got a new player. Selling Morata without buying another striker was an idiotic decision on their part.

OneUnited24

I honestly believe Woodward has ZERO say when it comes to transfer targets, that is always dependent on the manager. If we sign Bale next summer, it'll be because Mourinho wants him. Nothing to do with a one big name signing per summer.

If we do get him, I can see him being played in his preferred position i.e. through the middle. Would mean curtains for Griezmann.
I'm not saying he has a say but i'm sure he has his preference over what helps the brand. One big name signing has a big impact on the marketing front. Doing one per season helps and builds a good team.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Haven't been watching him, has he lost his explosive pace?

gaucho_10

Yes, but the real problem is him being affraid of injuries. He avoids challenges and contact and looks awful out there because of that.

That's why they boo him. He just doesn't commit himself and it shows.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yes, but the real problem is him being affraid of injuries. He avoids challenges and contact and looks awful out there because of that.

That's why they boo him. He just doesn't commit himself and it shows.
That's sad, was a great player when he signed for them.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Pace has gone, ability to beat his man has gone, no agility and based on recent form his finishing has declined as well.

Link up play is decent but apart from that he is nothing but average.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
They don't settle for mediocrity. Not like in England when they clap you for winning a throw in. They expect you to be world class every week. That's the breaks with them. If you don't like it then either perform or don't go there in the first place.
Agree with this.
I remember when Moyes was given a standing ovation at OT, for turning us into a running joke. I think at the time we were 6th and heading down the table (ultimately finishing 7th). It sounds like I am making this up, but it actually happened.
Mediocrity should be booed. In England, however, it seems that losers are hailed, respected and given standing ovations.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pace has gone, ability to beat his man has gone, no agility.
He never had much agility, pace isn't gone, he just doesn't get to use it because most of our opponents don't let us play on the counter, ability to beat his man the same. Those things that made him great at spurs in england were never going to translate at real madrid in at least 70% of our games.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Welcome to Manchester United!

coolredwine

lameredboots

Someone will be mad to fork out €100M for a 29 yo on an apparent decline.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I might sound mean but I hope he has a pretty fecking shite season, preferably worst in his career scoring like 2 goals 3 assists total, preferably with a couple of minor injuries, nothing serious but constant, so that Woody doesn't even dare to think about it.

Last edited:

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I might sound mean but I hope he has a pretty fecking shite season, preferably worst in her career scoring like 2 goals 3 assists total, preferably with a couple of minor injuries, nothing serious but constant, so that Woody doesn't even dare to think about it.
He'll end up on loan at West Ham at that rate

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I might sound mean but I hope he has a pretty fecking shite season, preferably worst in her career scoring like 2 goals 3 assists total, preferably with a couple of minor injuries, nothing serious but constant, so that Woody doesn't even dare to think about it.
The sex change must be causing his decline, all that extra estrogen has hampered his performances!

pacifictheme

Don't want Bale here at all, hope he continues to get booed for that twat of a club. Would rather we go for Sanchez anyway.
Don't really want either. Declining and injury prone or stoppy and no fight. Would prefer greizmann or someone else.