Barcelona - a lot of moaning about them and some praise

Sam

Any Barcelona fan should be embarrased and ashamed by their team. What a horrible horrible bunch of dirty cheating footballers. Alves, Pedro, Sergio, Valdes, Puyol have all, quite frankly, been a disgrace tonight.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Looks like more people are finally realising that fact.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
This is promising. Once Barcelona revert from being the team that everybody wanks over, maybe I can go back to actually being able to like them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
This is promising. Once Barcelona revert from being the team that everybody wanks over, maybe I can go back to actually being able to like them.
You base who you like on the perception of the general public?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Agreed. If pretty passing isn't working resort to cheating.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
They're just an exaggerated version of Arsenal at both ends of the spectrum. Better at football but also a slightly more despicable bunch of petulant shits when things aren't goin their own way.

forevrared

Miserable bunch of cnuts on both sides, I'm amazed they aren't all in intensive care, what with terrible 1cm bruises they must be suffering from.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I said this ages ago. Everyone sees thru there fecking rotten behaviour because of their beautiful football. fecking despise them more than Madrid
Could not agree with this more. I hate the way they surround the ref and go down holding their faces everytime in a cheap attempt to get players booked/red carded. It makes me lose all respect for them. If it was one or two isolated players fine, but this is clearly an organised team tactic they have been doing for years.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Run, fall over, roll, stay down clutching body part, ask for card to be shown, get up, Run, fall over, roll, stay down clutching body part, ask for card to be shown, get up, Run, fall over, roll, stay down clutching body part, ask for card to be shown, get up.....

forevrared

What Villa just did is perhaps the most annoying part of play-acting. It's obvious there's contact and it's a blatant foul, but he clearly throws himself at the ground on the way down to exaggerate it. Annoying fecker.

Man-United

Can't belive how lucky they are. The ref's help them all the time, Barca should have gone out against Arsenal.

MalteseRedDevil

is it jsut me that thinks that for the pretty football they play, they would eb just as useless as arsenal if they didnt have messi?

In other words, give arsenal messi and they would become just as good if not better than barca

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
It's a sad state of affairs. Millions of people around the world are watching this high profile game. And we see this nonsense. All hilarity aside, it's a fecking disgrace

AlwaysRedwood

This is how Barcelona always play. It's why they are not and never will be the greatest team of all time.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
It's a sad state of affairs. Millions of people around the world are watching this high profile game. And we see this nonsense. All hilarity aside, it's a fecking disgrace
Anti-football. Some of the players are low scums and doesn't deserve to play a CL-final after this debacle. Pathetic.

Dresilved

Should it end up United v Barca final, surely SAF will be having something to say in his pre-match press conference about not letting the barca players surround the ref and all that other nonsense they got up to today