Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Just lost to Real Betis. You can already tell it will end in tears, it was the wrong time to appoint him.
real betis are third in the league. We don’t have Fati or pedri and no frenkie today either.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barca are lucky they play in a poor quality league. Had it been EPL they would have no chance of a top 4 finish. Long may it continue.
They're 7th, 6 points off 4th

There is no guarantee they will make top 4 right now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, Benfica looked the better team, and they're the 3rd best team in portugal so....yeah? :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
In fairness considering our record against Spanish sides over the years, top 4 would be an achievement

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
The top side in Spain drew with Villarreal at home this year. Are Madrid destined to fall out of the top 4?
Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Sevilla Would all finish ahead of United.

united wouldn’t be a lock for top 4 in la liga at all, as poor as la liga is this season

cyberman

Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Sevilla Would all finish ahead of United.

united wouldn’t be a lock for top 4 in la liga at all, as poor as la liga is this season
Why? How did those sides do against Villarreal?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Barca wouldn't make top 3 in the Portuguese league because they lost to Benfica. What is this reasoning? :lol:
we might not, we are poor this year but I still say united wouldn’t make too 4 in la liga

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
As for idiots saying I’m hiding, it was 4 am my time when you all were responding. I’m still here don’t worry ;)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sevilla will finish below 7th in French league going by same logic.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
They lost and drew vs Lille who are 7th in French league.
I’d take the season Sevilla are having over what United have done so far. Sevilla have been much more consistent. Obviously it’s still early days

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I’d take the season Sevilla are having over what United have done so far. Sevilla have been much more consistent. Obviously it’s still early days
Take whatever you want, all I was saying is, they will finish below 7th in French league going by your logic.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Take whatever you want, all I was saying is, they will finish below 7th in French league going by your logic.
I hear you, but nothing united have done this season so far sparks any confidence they would finish top 4. But It is early days

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Just lost to Real Betis. You can already tell it will end in tears, it was the wrong time to appoint him.
Maybe he’s not ready but time will tell. You’ve got to give him a chance at least. It’s a mammoth task.

mu4c_20le

Seems odd that he was given the job full time based on only two seasons with Al Sadd, without a caretaker period first.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Seems odd that he was given the job full time based on only two seasons with Al Sadd, without a caretaker period first.
Honestly, which good manager is going to come to Barca considering our financial woes? I also would have thought we would have waited on xavi but the contes of the world were never going to come to Barca until we actually get a decent transfer budget in a couple seasons.

xavi at least has shown he has a gameplan, once Fati and pedri are back we will look better. He does feel much better than Koeman.