Bastian Schweinsteiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
It's quite simple actually. Once Lahm, Martinez or Thiago are back, we rotate Alonso and Schweinsteiger. It has to be one of them, never both together.
So this is never going to happen? :(:(:(

I agree, but I doubt that this is going to happen. I dont think that Pep sees Schweinsteiger as DM.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I agree, but I doubt that this is going to happen. I dont think that Pep sees Schweinsteiger as DM.
If he watched the game today, he should realise that both Alonso and Schweinsteiger are too similar in how they play the game to start together.

jem

It's quite simple actually. Once Lahm, Martinez or Thiago are back, we rotate Alonso and Schweinsteiger. It has to be one of them, never both together.
Reading this post, that annoying new catchphrase 'first-world problems' springs to mind...

izec

Surprised that there is no bump yet. According to Kicker, United want him. They say they got the news from a very reliable English source that van Gaal wants him. Schweinsteiger himself thinks about the future, less playing time because of Alonso and seems to have fallen down the pecking order. No talk to extend his contract, which runs til 2016. If he wants to leave, he has to say so and the club would likely sell him.

Kant-ona

Fantastic player. Great guy.

But why the hell should we go for a player who hardly plays two matches in a row cause of injuries? Schweinsteiger is in the winter of his career, I would say. Can't see him continuing a few more years, I think he must give up earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.