Batman: Arkham Knight

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I was thinking I missed one. I've played the first two.
Yeah I've only played the first two as well. The third one was given to a third party developer to just squeeze some more sales from last gen consoles I think.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
you didn't miss much mate. Origins was ok, but not nearly as good as the other two
Agree...I think Origins gets unfair criticism, it's not as good as the others (I think the environment was a bit of a let down and just not fun to fly around) but I actually really enjoyed it and thought the story was excellent - the Firefly bits especially.

The first two are hard to separate in terms of quality - I'd go Asylum over City just because of the feel it had to it as well as the Scarecrow scenes, but City was a truly fabulous game.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Agree...I think Origins gets unfair criticism, it's not as good as the others (I think the environment was a bit of a let down and just not fun to fly around) but I actually really enjoyed it and thought the story was excellent - the Firefly bits especially.

The first two are hard to separate in terms of quality - I'd go Asylum over City just because of the feel it had to it as well as the Scarecrow scenes, but City was a truly fabulous game.
All this is what I would like to say, but you did it for me.

DC launched a comic line between City and Knight, I picked up #1 and #3 today. Looking forward to it!

Redo91

4th but the 3rd made by rocksteady who have made the best batman games (Arkham asylum and Arkham city).
Technically it's only the 3rd as Batman Origins had nothing to do with the storyline in the first 2 and was actually a prequel. I think I'm right in saying the Arkham series is supposed to be a trilogy and this will be the last in the series.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
DLC announced....

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

NM

This looks epic. All the shit DLC might just convince me to wait for a game of the year edition though. Wish I had done that for Mortal Kombat

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
This looks epic. All the shit DLC might just convince me to wait for a game of the year edition though. Wish I had done that for Mortal Kombat
Maybe this will help you keep track :lol:

Leg-End

Looks ace but yeah that DLC shit is infuriating and just pushes people to wait for the all in one editions.